ZLOFENIX Games

Current Progress in BF4 and ZloOrigin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BF4 Is now open beta , READ        these are latest updates up till 8/June/2016   the whole game (bf4) is FULLY working ! (supports x64 bit and x32 bit) the game is

and now please stop send us dumb pm's with text - bf4 when ? give me date bf4 ? bf4 before new year?? and other idiot shitty pm's. ))

Your browser does not support the video tag.

Posted Images

Can Bf4 on zlo be released with out those commander mode ,spectator mode, Battle packs?
Basically just make that somehow games save erned battle packs, so in some future time you can open them later when u manage to make it work.
So basically release it, and make then in future game packs to work, then commander mode, and last spec. mode cause its not much needed.

Also game battle packs could be opened in game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZMZOGbtQs , so i guess there is no need to program some external app or part of app/launcher to open it, just i guess ID's of items/weapon attachments etc. in them, then to save those info's like you do in bf3 :D im not programmer, at least not one to make stuff like this, but i guess im going for simper solution.
Also, maybe its not related to this, but how about u allow players to make donation, or buy for example like those short cuts in game to max level, all weapon unlocks, etc. cause those things are not game-breaking and you ppl defensively deserve some $ to earn in some way, for your self, or even to invest in some more protected hosting/ddos attack prevention solution etc.
Just idea :) cheers.

Can I ask about the number 6? To use Zlo Origin,If i have BF4 Premium in my Origin,I dont need to delete my BF4 in my Origin?

this is what i did :

in registry bf4 folder was registered in "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4"

so i made a copy of the game folder and renamed it "Origin Battlefield 4" and left the "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4" path

now i have 2 paths 

• "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4"
  • "G:\OriginGames\Origin Battlefield 4"

check this 

c5e0a627a2.png

now i went to origin and repaired the game 

05ee9f8d7e.jpg

now it would install zlo files in "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4" (Because it is saved in registry)

then when it finishes i renamed the "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4" path to "G:\OriginGames\Zlo Battlefield 4"

and renamed the "G:\OriginGames\Origin Battlefield 4" path to "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4"

so now i have two options 

1. Play Zlo > Rename the folder that has zlo files to "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4"
  2. Play EA > Rename the folder that has EA files to "G:\OriginGames\Battlefield 4"

hope it's clear now how you make a copy of each game

Can Bf4 on zlo be released with out those commander mode ,spectator mode, Battle packs?
Basically just make that somehow games save erned battle packs, so in some future time you can open them later when u manage to make it work.
So basically release it, and make then in future game packs to work, then commander mode, and last spec. mode cause its not much needed.

Also game battle packs could be opened in game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZMZOGbtQs , so i guess there is no need to program some external app or part of app/launcher to open it, just i guess ID's of items/weapon attachments etc. in them, then to save those info's like you do in bf3 :D im not programmer, at least not one to make stuff like this, but i guess im going for simper solution.
Also, maybe its not related to this, but how about u allow players to make donation, or buy for example like those short cuts in game to max level, all weapon unlocks, etc. cause those things are not game-breaking and you ppl defensively deserve some $ to earn in some way, for your self, or even to invest in some more protected hosting/ddos attack prevention solution etc.
Just idea :) cheers.

every thing you do in-game has to be properly prepared on master server to save it , even if you open it , it won't save and the game crashes, we don't know yet how it's saved to master server this is the problem.

there is a donation site http://zlobilling.org/ you can use google chrome to translate it 

those shortcuts in game will be for free if we even know how they work xd

every thing you do in-game has to be properly prepared on master server to save it , even if you open it , it won't save and the game crashes, we don't know yet how it's saved to master server this is the problem.

there is a donation site http://zlobilling.org/ you can use google chrome to translate it 

those shortcuts in game will be for free if we even know how they work xd

I have one smart idea maybe :D maybe best way to find out is that some one rent original bf4 server, dedicated , or what ever, and "pull" all files :D and find out somehow :)
for example look this:
wombatservers.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

there is backup data plan, and free is manual, so maybe user can download server files, configuration, sql or what ever database is used to store stats etc.

so maybe user can download server files, configuration, sql or what ever database is used to store stats etc.

We already have all server files. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to create our own sever.

Currently fenix is working hard to get the 64 bit version of BF4 to work. Still a lot of work to do.

Also what the fuck is wrong with this serverhoster, 8$/mo for 30ticks, 48$/mo for 60ticks...

thefuckplj4w.png

Hello everyone

I would like to ask if the final realease will be a standard package to install, I have been looking all of the comments that zlorigin will be released and battlefield 4 too the game will need special installation? I mean second apps, zlorigin as well or some kind of modification like the one you are explaining for origin? 

Thanks! 

Hello everyone

I would like to ask if the final realease will be a standard package to install, I have been looking all of the comments that zlorigin will be released and battlefield 4 too the game will need special installation? I mean second apps, zlorigin as well or some kind of modification like the one you are explaining for origin? 

Thanks! 

if you have origin then you will have the game

there is a 1 gb difference between zlo and origin version, so

We already have all server files. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to create our own sever.

Currently fenix is working hard to get the 64 bit version of BF4 to work. Still a lot of work to do.

Also what the fuck is wrong with this serverhoster, 8$/mo for 30ticks, 48$/mo for 60ticks...

thefuckplj4w.png

its called squeeze the juice out anywhere you can.....

• 4 weeks later...

We are in possession of the latest R55 server files now and therefore updated the ZLO BF4 client to v1.7.2.45672 (latest update).

If you want to pre-load the game you can do so by starting origin's gametime which will let you trial-test the full game for a few days. Download the game plus all free DLCs so when ZLOrigin comes out you'll have to download the non-free DLCs only.

No news on Battlepacks, Commander/Spectator and hosting.

I don't know if it's possible ro easy for u guys to do, but I think it would've been better to make another Origin (like a modification of it) and name it ZLOrigin so we can install it separately, instead of having to use a dll to connect either to EA or ZLO!

That way the problem of having to rename the game folders each time we want to play in EA or ZLO (according to what Bigworld12 replied) will be fixed as well!

I don't know if it's possible ro easy for u guys to do, but I think it would've been better to make another Origin (like a modification of it) and name it ZLOrigin so we can install it separately, instead of having to use a dll to connect either to EA or ZLO!

That way the problem of having to rename the game folders each time we want to play in EA or ZLO (according to what Bigworld12 replied) will be fixed as well!

Thats not possible as it would require you to install Origin twice. Also you would have to have your BF4 folder twice which is 65GiB.

Edited by Despo

Thats not possible as it would require you to install Origin twice. Also you would have to have your BF4 folder twice which is 65GiB.

Hmmmn Ok. As for BF4 folder, I think I have a solution so that we won't have to rename it each time:

We can set a different address for the game path in the ZLO account and put the ZLO version of the game there, rather than putting both EA and ZLO versions in one direction and having to rename them every time. This is possible because "Application Settings" in Origin will be different for different accounts (if u change them in one account), so you're not limited to one Game Direction for all accounts!

Hmmmn Ok. As for BF4 folder, I think I have a solution so that we won't have to rename it each time:

We can set a different address for the game path in the ZLO account and put the ZLO version of the game there, rather than putting both EA and ZLO versions in one direction and having to rename them every time. This is possible because "Application Settings" in Origin will be different for different accounts (if u change them in one account), so you're not limited to one Game Direction for all accounts!

No that won't work because ZLOrigin uses the same settings/account file as normal Origin. Thats why I said it's impossible to use separated Origins.

I can write a batch script which will handle the renaming but seriously either play zloEMU or play the original. I don't see any sense in playing both.

No that won't work because ZLOrigin uses the same settings/account file as normal Origin. Thats why I said it's impossible to use separated Origins.

I can write a batch script which will handle the renaming but seriously either play zloEMU or play the original. I don't see any sense in playing both.

I didn't know it uses the same setting file! And I'll be very thankful if u write that batch file :)

I want to play ZloEMU because we can run our own servers in our own country and so we can have good pings (Our ping in EA servers are above 100 and sometimes even above 200!) And I want to play the original because most of my friends play the original! So actually, I want to play both :)

Edited by pooyafb910

:cool:ZLO is lovE

ZLO is lifE

دوستان ایرانی قراره بعد از اینکه بتل4 زلو راه افتاد سایت تاکتیکال گیمینگ . آی آر :| سرور بزنه

داداش اول بزار بیاد! درضمن خيلياى دیگه هم سرور میزنن از جمله خودم لازم نیس اعلام کنی :/

i was kidding about "pre-order" ofc ;) There is no sense to download 25 gb now if u need +40 more later, considering that even Fenix doesnt know when he finish bf4. Ill wait when the emu will be done and u guys will release official Zlo rip/repack (or similar) :yes: