ZLOFENIX Games

Banned for using a low end patch?

this is purely a disgusting thing.... why would you download and use it again? to get you banned again? instead of using this shit again just make changes in your graphic settings for better fps.

I have a shitty laptop, even on lowwest settings a get like 15 to 20 fps. After all that patch is not a hack.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Elexus
      HI ben Elexus. Oynamayı sevdiğim oyunda bir anlık dikkatsizliğe düşerek hata yaptım. Affedersiniz. herkes için iyi oyunlar
    • By bekbabur
      Hello ZloCommunity!
      Today i installed a Fresh Copy of Windows 7 cuz and when i installed BF4 (Im LVL 68 btw) and downloaded Zloclient and logged in after updating zlo i got this error saying "You are banned" and when i went to zloemu.net i saw that i was banned for multiacc and it was my first acc never opend another acc before pls help

• By BreadKiller
      1. SCORPION-KING
      2. Pycckuu CEPBEP 24/7 TDM Canal
      3. Oneshot
      0:04 - 89HP to 0HP
      02:15 - 100 HP to 0HP
      Потом прийшла ШАУРАМА_НА_УГЛЯХ и забанила его на 3 дня.
    • By BreadKiller
      1. [1488]udieeeeed
      2. TDM русский на каналах
      3. аим как минимум
      Я думаю здесь всё ясно, даже без видео...

• By eddie0343
      Hello soldiers!
      So i came home from school and i wanted to enjoy some battlefield but when i try to go in it says that i am banned in zclient. After that i checked in the ban list and i see my name (anton0343) banned for external hack. But why?
    • By DylanVeryer
      Im a little confused I only play sims on my Zl account I dont hack, I dont even know how to hack as such on sims or if thats possible. Its says multiple account but I only switched account after it wasnt excepting my gmail so I used a russian email one and it passed through awhile back. If thats a problem just delete or ban them I was just trying to login.
    • By yourdream775
      Hello dear server administrators
      I just joined server Dat PEPETA(R60) and with no reason got banned by admin 
      i didn't even play on the server just joined got banned
      I have Ping 250 in that Server but i think it's not the real reason to ban me 
      I hope to get unbanned because map rotation and mods there are so great 
      thanks guys for your help 
    • By zubu
      Hello! I wanted to ask for help to undo my Battlefield 4 account because my PC was turned on and my little brother   got to play with hacks, so bad is that he needs it.
      Please, I humbly ask, I am a clean player who likes to show his true abilities and to get out of my way I will be much more careful So that it does not happen again, Thanks!
    • By LosSantos
      What_A_Hack
      wh+aimbot
      Pycckuu CEPBEP Metro&Locker

• By RoyKent
      Me and my two other brothers who play as "Hezbolllah" and "MahmoudZgheib" in bf3 got banned, so i knew this morning from my brother who plays as "Hezbolllah" that he were trying something stupid with hack stuff because he heard a word from some1 in the game saying that "he's a cheater" becaues he play well, so he wanted to figure out what cheater means and what they do so he downloaded programs and stuff and he got us both banned because we use the same ip and the same PC, so i discussed it with him that this is wrong and im not helping you when i write a topic because u got us into this, so here i am asking to unbanned me and "MahmoudZgheib" because we both got banned Reason:"Multiacc" and we had nothing to do with this, and i don't care if hezbollah stays banned or unbanned he deserves it even if he didnt meant it.
      Please unbanned "RoyKent" and "MahmoudZgheib".
      thank you