ZLOFENIX Games

BAN without Prove ( WaNdErEr_ROVER )

hey.

today i got banned in [2XP] Pycckuu CEPBEP by WaNdErEr_ROVER without any prove,
i after i killed him many times,  he talked to TANKER-72 but with russian couldn't understand but so clear
i see my name there and numbers of my kills that who's also think i cheat.
and this's the 2nd time, before with another admin: ghost_mw2
and again because of TANKER-72 start accusing me without any prove for the 2nd time ( they unban me that time) to ban me again today :v
i wasn't cheating, and if you have prove, show me
and if it's just cuz i killed +27x in that huge ticket ( 1750 ) that the stupid thing that admin may do. with all my respect

is't normal that everyone a dictator in his server and ban who want without prove?
is there rules in zlo about that to control servers or am missing something?
sorry if it's in the wrong place, i didn't find the right place.

http://i.imgur.com/1tZBTGy.png

Edited by Aymen

(today I got banned in [2XP] Pycckuu CEPBEP by WaNdErEr_ROVER)

you mean your in-game name is WaNdErEr_ROVER or this is admin name ?

but a player with 27 kills in 1750 Ticket server is very very normal ! why they ban you ?!

Edited by MGhostHD

@MGhostHD -  it's the name of the admin. and it's not 27 it was 278.

@IDFA Lol that even wors ,

i really wanna see his prove then i'll report myself for GLOBALBAN

На то это и Русский серверlaugh.gif
Убил админа-банlaugh.gif

на емуле 90% которые играют с читами  и 10% которые очкуют играть с читами)   

Но здесь следят за мужачьём и меры принимают.

well talk to admin here .. or play in another server.

but what was the k/d of you in that round ??

I mean how many deaths ?? because maybe he banned you for that and he thought you are a hacker !

Но здесь следят за мужачьём и меры принимают.

хорошо , ответь мне пожалуйста на один вопрос почему тут у вас банят по просьбе  без видео без скринов без каких либо доказательств ?

MGhostHD K/D it doesn't matter at all, but let make a point clear

ban for : he think, he guess, K/D , because players say cheater... without a prove is wrong.

prove = Ban = justice.

but he just ban who's better then him.

good players are leaving just because of that type of bad admins.

На то это и Русский серверlaugh.gif
Убил админа-банlaugh.gif

:D

MGhostHD K/D it doesn't matter at all, but let make a point clear

ban for : he think, he guess, K/D , because players say cheater... without a prove is wrong.

prove = Ban = justice.

but he just ban who's better then him.

good players are leaving just because of that type of bad admins.

so true

Banned players need to make proof not server admins (just to remember)

recording every game you play is not that simple, low fps, sometimes it's become laggy, take me for ex i play almost all day, i can't record every game.

but in the other hand, recording someone who's actually cheating to take prove not that complicated.

so many understand am looking for unban, NO, NO!

am not looking for unban.. cuz am not gonna play in his server again. but it's more about that ban without prove.

It's at the discretion of an admin making proof of hacking,do you know how many hackers join servers everyday?

me for example i don't always make proof,never wen i ban someone with one hit hack...i just need my eyes and my word, wyd have over 300 account (by defect) banned only by me, 300 video proof?u are crazy aymen xD

so yes if you are a good player is better to rec every game u play.. on mw3 i recorded every game to avoid ban and i been unbanned every time..yes is boring but this can help you in this case

Anyway admins are not perfect,we are human and this is bf3,there's no killcam

I think you are a good player,never seen u doing something wrong on wyd servers but i have trust only of a few people on my life..i suggest you to try recording a game and send it to Pycckuu CEPBEP by WaNdErEr_ROVER to show your skill

good luck

if you want to record there is a program called Plays.TV .. its beta but its very nice .. with me no lag no low fps ..

its come with a program called AMD Gaming Evolved .. try it and it has auto-record ..

:)

skerekeke yeah 300 is not that easy either, but i think is some situation you need to take prove, i don't mean one shoot kill, that clear cheat......ect

i'll record that 300 vid in 2 days of playing i think xd  and with negative aspects of recording it will be like: play it like it never meant to be played.

and 'nothing to prove man.

thanks sker. MGhostHD thanks man, will try it sometime.  

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif  Но все же мне кажется ты погорячился, мой юный друг...  Мне кажется в процентном соотношении 40% читеры, 60 процентов не юзают читы- но некоторые макросами пользуются. Из этих 40% читеров - процентов 30 беспаливные которые обходят защиту ПБ и Феникс, матерые, хитрые читаки котрые максимум используют WH и отключают отдачу и разброс и своими действиями пытаются копировать скиловых игроков. Оставшиеся 10% читеров - отморозки которые используют аимботы, магикбулеты, ваншоткилы и прочую паливную хрень, что бы нагнуть. Вот эти 10 процентов и улетают в БАНЮ))))) Есть еще кренделя пытающиеся периодически поставить паблик хаки - но они не успевают попортить нервы игрокам, т.к. Феникс античит быстренько организовывает им бан с привязкой к железу на 30 дней, который по причине своего скудоумия они не в силах обойтиcray.gif . Ну вот, как то так.....  

хорошо , ответь мне пожалуйста на один вопрос почему тут у вас банят по просьбе  без видео без скринов без каких либо доказательств ?

Не понимаю тебя, мы не баним без доказательств.

I do not know you, we do not banim without evidence.

@Death1 this is a complaint from a player being banned in a server by an admin. Not a request to ban. It is in the wrong section and topic should be moved or closed