ZLOFENIX Games

[2XP] Pycckuu CEPBEP

В 03.01.2019 в 23:45, IFPMaximus сказал:

im having problem connecting to pycckuu cepbep server at bf4,its a black screen forever loading,but it connects fine in other servers,same for bf3 its loading foverver but other server are fine,i live in albania,could this do smth with moving server to france,since after trying to connect after new year it dosent work.Im at latest windows 10 pro x64,is there any port fowarding i have to do or smth,i tryed all reinstalling zloemu stuff and bf4 files, still the pycckyy servers dont load,other server are fine but wanna play when there are alot of players its more imerssive.

I think the problem is in the ISP.try to connect via vpn
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Администрация Русских серверов сердечно поздравляет всех игроков проекта с наступающим 2017 Новым Годом. Желаем Вам чтобы все Ваши мечты сбылись,успехов во всем,крепкого здоровья,счастья в личной

В предверие нового года разбанил много игроков.Второй шанс вам ребята.Приятной игры.

Yup, a mix TDM will be great

Posted Images

Для всех у кого проблемы с заходом на Русские сервера есть решение.Описание и софт в нашем канале дисы.Да это впн.Решил поднять их чтобы как-то помочь данным игрокам.Но пока впн приватный(все зависит от самих игроков,как они поступят с данными доступа),так что можно подключаться и играть на серверах.Все впн проверены на работоспособность в игре.Ведется логирование серверов.Так что из-за одного человека можно потерять все впн.Пожалуйста используйте их только для игры в бф.Сейчас доступны 2 локации-Россия и Нидерланды.Думаю добавлю еще Германию или Финляндию.

• 6 months later...

Уважаемый   WaNdErEr_ROVER !    

На сервере  [2XP] Pycckuu CEPBEP-ALL MAPS-    очень хорошая подборка режимов и карт!

Однако можно что нибудь придумать, что бы режим "Превосходство в захвате" с соответствующими картами, включался почаще ? 

Саня, как починишь свой компьютер, придумай пожалуйста что-нибудь с Метро в режиме захват, чтобы он включался пореже, а именно чтоб 1 раунд только был, а не 2 как сейчас.

По причине голосования получил бан на русских серверах
Ник: SeXyBack
Когда получу разбан? Проголосовали какие то нубы

4 часа назад, HyperMario сказал:

По причине голосования получил бан на русских серверах
Ник: SeXyBack
Когда получу разбан? Проголосовали какие то нубы

По голосовалке бан обычно 7 дней.

7 часов назад, RUSSIA77 сказал:

По голосовалке бан обычно 7 дней.

я не уверен, что 7 дней, может больше, у Александра спросить нужно

• 2 weeks later...
В 12.08.2019 в 12:40, Mergen сказал:

Саня, как починишь свой компьютер, придумай пожалуйста что-нибудь с Метро в режиме захват, чтобы он включался пореже, а именно чтоб 1 раунд только был, а не 2 как сейчас.

сейчас занимаюсь этим.

В 12.08.2019 в 10:53, CEHATOP сказал:

Уважаемый   WaNdErEr_ROVER !    

На сервере  [2XP] Pycckuu CEPBEP-ALL MAPS-    очень хорошая подборка режимов и карт!

Однако можно что нибудь придумать, что бы режим "Превосходство в захвате" с соответствующими картами, включался почаще ? 

Ну это,видимо,от выбора игроков зависит...

• 1 month later...

@M4TADOR We have ears and eyes everywhere and we see everything, don't worry. 
Just for the record : If we didn't close our eyes for things that happened and is happening ingame between, a very big part of players should be permanently banned from project for imposition of political views, gods, racism and such a septic tank.

4 minutes ago, Brendo said:

@M4TADOR We have ears and eyes everywhere and we see everything, don't worry. 
Just for the record : If we didn't close our eyes for things that happened and is happening ingame between, a very big part of players should be permanently banned from project for imposition of political views, gods, racism and such a septic tank.

Why did you delete my TOPIC?That's a disrespect !You are not allowed to speak.The convicted person has the right to defend himself .I neither broke the forum rules nor did anything wrong.

I just asked my friends.I defended myself in the Pycckuu  thread and this thread had nothing to do with you.Please return it

3 hours ago, M4TADOR said:

Why did you delete my TOPIC?That's a disrespect !You are not allowed to speak.The convicted person has the right to defend himself .I neither broke the forum rules nor did anything wrong.

I just asked my friends.I defended myself in the Pycckuu  thread and this thread had nothing to do with you.Please return it

First is not deleted, its hidden. You and your friends are breaking the rules all the time and y'all were punished. When you break the rules multiple times in zlo server/project you get a reward from admins. If you don't like the rules in Pyckuu like (When players camping at the top of the building next to the enemy base with JAVELIN'S/ IGLA's /Stinger's and do not give them a chance to use the tanks and air support is ALSO BASERAPE.) So deal with it or move to official, but I guess you have no money to buy the game or you're already banned from most of active official servers because of the same behavior. R3ZA tell me how many of your accounts in forum i banned in past?? because of your "pretty" behavior? Why are you acting like victim after me and others know you

Edited by Brendo
38 минут назад, Brendo сказал:

First is not deleted, its hidden. You and your friends are breaking the rules all the time and you were punished. When you break the rules multiple times in zlo server/project you get a reward from admins. If you don't like the rules in Pyckuu like (When players camping at the top of the building next to the enemy base with JAVELIN'S/ IGLA's /Stinger's and do not give them a chance to use the tanks and air support is ALSO BASERAPE.) So deal with it or move to official, but I guess you have no money to buy the game or you're already banned from most of active official servers because of the same behavior. R3ZA tell me how many of your accounts in forum i banned in past?? because of your "pretty" behavior? Why are you acting like victim after me and others know you

Брендо, а ведь он нацист. Я знаю как их ненавидешь. Этих чмошников

19 hours ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Брендо, а ведь он нацист. Я знаю как их ненавидешь. Этих чмошников

I recommend you show yourself to a psychiatrist.

I'm talking about games and it's stupid about personal interests.:facepalm:

This is the result of disrespect to the players.Servers that are getting more and more empty...

AND U green piz i am sure  your ancestors have been raped.Don't forget the river  Волга :D

good luck

Y.png

41 minutes ago, BarBaR0ssA said:

I recommend you show yourself to a psychiatrist.

I'm talking about games and it's stupid about personal interests.:facepalm:

This is the result of disrespect to the players.Servers that are getting more and more empty...

AND U green piz i am sure  your ancestors have been raped.Don't forget the river  Волга :D

good luck

Y.png

Respect the people who gave their lives to make the whole world better.

#Warned.

• 3 weeks later...
В 25.10.2019 в 08:07, ZLOFENIX сказал:

@WaNdErEr_ROVER может просто снесешь его стату из данных плагина?

да но плагин считает его статистику подозрительной

2019-10-27_141653.png

HSK Checker

For this check only automatic weapons from specific categories are used in the calculation. This includes Sub Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Carbines, and Machine Guns. Handguns, snipers, equipment, etc are not included since their HSK values can vary drastically. This limit is simple, if the headshot/kill percentage for any valid weapon is greater than your trigger level, the ban is issued. HSK percentage for even the top competitive players caps at 38%, so we set our value much higher than that. We started with 70% HS/K, and no false positives were found with that value, but lower as desired. The minimum acceptable value we allowed during testing was 50%, and that's where we have it now. 100 kills with the weapon in question are required to trigger this check.

The LIVE mods for this section are enabled when you turn on the 'LIVE system includes mass murder and aimbot checks' setting. Players using a very blatant aimbot for heads in a round should be caught very quickly with this system. It's very difficult to trigger this check normally, so don't worry about causing a large number of false positives by enabling it.

Edited by WaNdErEr_ROVER

I don't know what the whole fuss is about. There's might be a bug or something paranormal but server owners decide what to do. Their servers, their rules, their ways of solving problems. If someone doesn't like or accept it -> (Server files are accessible to everyone, download and start your own server, no stress, no drama)

#If server owner refuse to stop the plugin and unban your account why you still pushing ? its his decision mano :) 

@Sepahbod

Edited by LUTERBACHER

This plugin collects info not only in game but also from Battlelog. It's possible that you have same GUID as a player on origin and adkats got that info (which happens to be a cheater's stats).

I dont know how does adkats collect info, maybe by GUID maybe some other way but the only thing that you can do is make a new account.

В 27.10.2019 в 20:57, Wiz сказал:

This plugin collects info not only in game but also from Battlelog. It's possible that you have same GUID as a player on origin and adkats got that info (which happens to be a cheater's stats).

I dont know how does adkats collect info, maybe by GUID maybe some other way but the only thing that you can do is make a new account.

New account won't help him.

Batllog is disabled in this plugin.and the plugin could not get information on the guid because the guid is missing.

2019-10-31_083121.png

• 2 weeks later...