ZLOFENIX Games

Just wanna know (ENGLISH)

Greetings.

i dont understand few things. i am playing fps games since when i was 8 and now i am  17. 

trust me i only played sniper .. cod and bf.

but today something makes me sad.. i join any server and i do quickscopes chest and no scopes you guys die. i always make frag movies and i was making another frag. yes i was noob when i had semi auto sniper but now when i have bolt action i get ban or kick by admin.

request to you all.

i dont hack for fake sake stop banning me you can check my pc through team viewer only professional search finding of hack can check my pc. i was making frag while i got ban what i will do with that half frag? in which many called me shit noob aimboy pussy + voteban? i didnt hack ? why you do this? what if i start shooting trickshot you will instant ban me.

i have request please unban me servers.
FPZ 2XP (noshera canal)
HAllas server

top clan exp

WYDGAMING

i dont hack i swear i dont. please for god sake stop banning me.

if i made topic in wrong place move it to correct.

thanks ! 

1. Sometimes its sad to be banned without real reason...

2. Post a nice Fragmovie here to clear it all for now

@Acrobodus

Zlogames needs the "Origin" Client. You activate the Multiplayer with the zloemu Master. Only if you have the necessary files installed. IF you do everything right, you dont need origin installed ;)

no hella reason : sniper camp

wudgaming : no reason why i am   i dont care about it.

fpsz : voteban

Hella - yes there is no camping

WYD - isnt voteban cause they want 11 votes its admin decision

FPSZ - voteban which is success 

yeah you're hacker :)

oh really i went pro?
that time i had semi automatic rifile

i had 20 fps i got new gpu 160 fps stable now

and eh playing fps sniper since i was 8

ask any cod player he will say bf3 is easy and yeah seriously bf3 is kids game. shotguns everywhere

and yeah noob check full game not little i also did 77 once noob http://prntscr.com/7wj8eh

http://bfadmincp.fpszone.tk/player/37773/Carzten

oLhdVwO.png

You went pro in less than a day. Probably the reason for the voteban.

113 kills to 8 deaths is way too much, 113-110 is more believable.

If you don't get banned globally, make sure to hack more sensibly in other servers. laugh.gif

and yeah noob i also play in pb server why  i dont get ban there then? 
#Get Life

quit the game bro you dont know how to play go play with your tricycle in ground 

fuck face also check HamzaJutt stats he was also palying with me nigga noob racist

yeah you're hacker smile.gif

anyhow i am unbanned on wydgaming but i dont care about conquest

and all the voters were his friend fuck faces called his another friend on last voteban to get me ban , 

i didnt told them to join i wanted to play with Ghost121 . hamzaJutt & matrixtech , they joined and cried 

dont make me all of my friend to proof that i wasnt fucking giving my ass i was playing fair.

so ya' you betta stop giving rep to eachother niggz

& and i am thankfull for fucking crack of bf3. 

talking to you is useless because you guys just wanna increase rep by +1 to each other so peace out ill make ban appeal 

and i dont fucking hack in any fps games to fuck my aim

This topic is waste of time. 
This is battlefield project not COD, if you don't like admins at servers : make your own server its easy.

Edited by AlexBanev

Forgot something........ HELLAS server is NO SNIPER AND NO CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as I can see for the rest.. If you are rude in our server...thats a reason for temp ban.

waaa ... you're banned in FPZ 2XP, HAllas and WYDGAMING and you expect to believe you are not a hacker laugh.gif

yeah you're hacker smile.gif

Edited by trello

1. Learn how to be more polite to fellow players

2. The no camp reason in HELLAS server was made by me. (you had a score bit "weird" and its a bit hard to understand in such a small map with 40 players that are running around like crazy and shooting in a hard core mode server , how could you get a score-  145-25 without camping, and being TOP player!!)

"""fuck face also check HamzaJutt stats he was also palying with me nigga noob racist"""" (from post above)

, we give you  a 2nd chance just to show you there are no rascist in our server.

And this is the last on this subject from HELLAS admins