ZLOFENIX Games

zloLauncher v2.2 by Despo[OUTDATED]

Trojan.Win32.Bazon.A is a Trojan horse infection that may load on a system and then perform various actions in the background without any indication to the computer user.

it isn't a virus it's just ks reading false positives

I know it isnt a virus and its a false positive as i trust despo 100% ... and on top of that googling that trojan confirmed it...but,...    ---------------  

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zloLauncher v2.2 by Despo - Modern UI Launcher Version 2.2.0.0 Download (Mediafire) Скачать (RGhost) Download / Скачать / 下载 (ge.tt)   Antivirus scan: 0/35 (reFUD.me)

my antivirus is blocking the files, its safe to turn off antivirus?

i dont care anymore, as somehow the exception worked if i added the folder outs,side of the game folder...again thanks for you hardwork and keep it up, but the thing about detection is legit, it 2013

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

Please help me!

The launcher not save the filter settings!

Why?

Thank you the help!

:)

Because there is no save-filter functionality. Almost nobody actually uses filters so i didn't bother to add support for this.

3309a07097e68051c54545d8007cad3a.jpg

1. The mouse cursor loses sensitivity and stability in the window of your launcher
2. Do not remember my username and pass

These errors I saw me, maybe other users all good!

0x88980406 is a memory problem. Either you have <256MB RAM free or your video driver is outdated (my launcher renders with DirectX 10). Or you have windows AERO disabled.

unfortunately you have not guessed! I have everything in order and with directx 11 driver (my graphics card AMD 7990 6G memory) and RAM 32G and Aero is always enabled.

It's either a video driver or RAM problem.

Seems like AMD Catalyst is having a hard time with Windows Transparency and AERO in general.

I tested it on an old HD 7970 which works fine so it's probably not the driver alone.

3309a07097e68051c54545d8007cad3a.jpg

Just errors and omissions
1. The mouse cursor loses sensitivity and stability in the window of your launcher
2. Do not remember my username and pass

These errors I saw me, maybe other users all good!

ps.gif: And yet, for me, is the best launcher Killzon. My opinion!

Same thing

mouse cursor lags in the window of the launcher

also high cpu usage.

ps.gif: I have nvidia video card
Edited by (APT)iEvide

Same thing

mouse cursor lags in the window of the launcher

also high cpu usage.

ps.gif: I have nvidia video card

I have an old GPU ( XFX AMD RADEON HD 6570 2GB with Latest Drivers ( Omega ) and couldnt see any mouselag. Remember Accountlogin is working too.

But i have just one issue. I cant see most of the Serverbanners, except some servers like NRNS

Когда скачиваю zloLauncher v2.1 NOD32 пишет троян. 

В лаунчере v2.0 все хорошо!

-88693455.jpg

Edited by ixp3

But i have just one issue. I cant see most of the Serverbanners, except some servers like NRNS

yee i'll probably increase the timeout for the banner-loading in the next version. Currently it's on 2sec.

Когда скачиваю zloLauncher v2.1 NOD32 пишет троян. 

В лаунчере v2.0 все хорошо!

This was discussed before! Thats a false positive. Add an exception for the whole BF3-folder. Disable AV during download.

• 1 month later...

Congrats for this launcher,like so much

I have a question?why when i search servers it show only 15-20 servers with ping? is 1/4 of all server and if i want to see the ping og the others 3/4 i need to press on every single server,and it's not caused by +500 ping because a lots of servers have a really good ping

tnx

Edited by skerekeke

Congrats for this launcher,like so much

I have a question?why when i search servers it show only 15-20 servers with ping? is 1/4 of all server and if i want to see the ping og the others 3/4 i need to press on every single server,and it's not caused by +500 ping because a lots of servers have a really good ping

tnx

he said the launcher will ping only servers with +3 players (as i remember)

хотелось бы что бы лаунчер был чист без вирусов и троянов,сколько знаю  лаунчеров на них антивирь аваст есет не ругался а на деспо тока так орет и сносит.поправте пжлст.

плохо что антивирь ругается аваст и есет и многие другие сносят лаунчер нафиг сразу.исправте плиз от вирусов его,,другие ланчеры чистые там нет проблем.а тут почему то вирус.

хотелось бы что бы лаунчер был чист без вирусов и троянов,сколько знаю  лаунчеров на них антивирь аваст есет не ругался а на деспо тока так орет и сносит.поправте пжлст.

плохо что антивирь ругается аваст и есет и многие другие сносят лаунчер нафиг сразу.исправте плиз от вирусов его,,другие ланчеры чистые там нет проблем.а тут почему то вирус.

Launcher is clean. No discussions!

• 4 weeks later...