ZLOFENIX Games

zloLauncher v2.2 by Despo[OUTDATED]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zloLauncher v2.2 by Despo - Modern UI Launcher Version 2.2.0.0 Download (Mediafire) Скачать (RGhost) Download / Скачать / 下载 (ge.tt)   Antivirus scan: 0/35 (reFUD.me)

my antivirus is blocking the files, its safe to turn off antivirus?

i dont care anymore, as somehow the exception worked if i added the folder outs,side of the game folder...again thanks for you hardwork and keep it up, but the thing about detection is legit, it 2013

Posted Images

Please add navigation by arrow keys in the server list, its a tedious job to click on every server (like it was in the launcher before the update) and, when we add favorites,if the server go down, they vanish from the list , previously, they were visible but in red, after that it is needed to be added to favorites again

Thats disabled because some users would use it to rush through all servers in list which would possible crash the dll.

Offline favorites.... well maybe next month or so.

my antivirus is blocking the files, its safe to turn off antivirus?

>Launcher is packed and may trigger your Antivirus. Trust me or code your own Launcher...

thanks its totally safe. very nice launcher! just a question how can i get noticed when the new version is out?

Launcher will show a notice on startup when a new version is out.

one more question :D i see in the setting "advanced logger" what does it do? 

It will show zlo-api-intern messages. Not relevant for most players.

Edited by Despo

Thats disabled because some users would use it to rush through all servers in list which would possible crash the dll.

Offline favorites.... well maybe next month or so.

>Launcher is packed and may trigger your Antivirus. Trust me or code your own Launcher...

Launcher will show a notice on startup when a new version is out.

It will show zlo-api-intern messages. Not relevant for most players.

does this launcher auto update launcher.dll or will show notice when there is a new dll? great works anyways!

does this launcher auto update launcher.dll or will show notice when there is a new dll? great works anyways!

It shows a notice and will then proceed to automatically update the dll.

Edited by Despo

it crashes if we press search servers or favourites, 2-3 times it crashes

Yes i know, i fixed this just a day after the initial release. Thanks for your report, i'll push out a new version soon.

your launcher is soo awesome!! I just use your launcher this week and it is so simple and the best! the statistic tab, favorite tab everything is just perfect, btw, can you add loses and death in the stats too? thanks

launcher is the best but why my rank is restarted to 1 ? my weapons,tanks options .. are gone . plz fix it

Edited by HorkayZolee
Использовать простой размера шрифта!

launcher is the best but why my rank is restarted to 1 ? my weapons,tanks options .. are gone . plz fix it

if you start playing on v6 , your stats will reset ! 

all players got reset stats 

New update = new account = stat reset 

if you start playing on v6 , your stats will reset ! 

all players got reset stats 

New update = new account = stat reset 

i found the solution, i opened old lanucher then new launcher . my rank,statistic are back in the new lanucher

?

The launcher uses <0,1% here, mainly caused by the dll itself (receiving server-infos). Nothing which needs fixing.

I had same error on my 3 year old Win 7 x64 and clean reinstalled Win 8.1 x64 w/o antivirus (only ZBF3 and launcher by Despo). I saw myself high CPU usage when i trying resize columns and crashes when getting server info (clicking SERVERINFO tab). But now it's seems working good. I don't know what fixed and cause this error.

All was well, but now the anti-virus has been detected launcher as a virus ( exceptions were added, does not help). How will solve this problem?

Then you did not add the exception correctly.

The problem with antivirus has resolved itself, but now a new problem appeared " Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the required access rights to this object". How to solve the problem? Just the launcher really like, and get used to a different launcher't want

Not use big fonts!

Edited by HorkayZolee
Not use big fonts!

The problem with antivirus has resolved itself, but now a new problem appeared " Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the required access rights to this object". How to solve the problem? Just the launcher really like, and get used to a different launcher't want

Not use big fonts!

Restore the file from quarantine or just add the whole folder to exceptions and then extract the zip file containing the launcher into the game folder...I also donno why, Kaspersky has always hated Despo hardcore..on every version, ive faced serious problems that persist even after adding exceptions..exceptions work everywhere else

Restore the file from quarantine or just add the whole folder to exceptions and then extract the zip file containing the launcher into the game folder...I also donno why, Kaspersky has always hated Despo hardcore..on every version, ive faced serious problems that persist even after adding exceptions..exceptions work everywhere else

then you must have some strange version of Kaspersky because i use KIS 2015 and i don't even need an exception.

The archive is double-packed so it won't get flagged as maleware.

Ther launcher is packed to protect my source code. Nothing special.

Look at the detected signatures:

Troj_Obfusc

Heur.Win32.Obfuscated

Generic PUA

Gen:Trojan.Heur2

a variant of Win32/Packed

Suspicious_Gen5

these are all generic detections. This doesn't tells anything about the file itself. I already said it once: Antivirus detect the packer, not the Launcher. I can't do anything about this (as it is not caused by my sourcecode).

Talk to Zlo about it, he does understand this.

i dont care anymore, as somehow the exception worked if i added the folder outs,side of the game folder...again thanks for you hardwork and keep it up, but the thing about detection is legit, it 2013 and 2014 (my current one) did detect and it hates it so much that it deletes it without consent even after setting the file anti virus to notification first, this is done by system watcher(auto deletion)

zlolauncher_by_despo_v2.0.0.exe Detected: PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a 1/1/2015 9:49:59 PM c:\games\battlefield 3 nosteam\

i dont care anymore, as somehow the exception worked if i added the folder outs,side of the game folder...again thanks for you hardwork and keep it up, but the thing about detection is legit, it 2013 and 2014 (my current one) did detect and it hates it so much that it deletes it without consent even after setting the file anti virus to notification first, this is done by system watcher(auto deletion)

zlolauncher_by_despo_v2.0.0.exe Detected: PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a 1/1/2015 9:49:59 PM c:\games\battlefield 3 nosteam\

Trojan.Win32.Bazon.A is a Trojan horse infection that may load on a system and then perform various actions in the background without any indication to the computer user.

it isn't a virus it's just ks reading false positives