ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield - Montages and crazy moments.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, HighSnobiety said:

Most of players are blind, ArchxR is not one of them. 
---- simple.

Imagine being stupid and sitting in the open and then wondering why you died :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By exemaco
      Buenas a todos, los invito a jugar en el nuevo servidor de Battlefield 4, sos todos los latinos y cualquier otro bienvenidos a jugar en nuestro servidor.

• By zhenya18
      В конце установки вылезает окно с ошибкой 

• By FapLxrd
      Server Settings:
      Ticket factor : 250% ;  Server Location: Algeria ; Number of slots: 64 ; Limitations in the game: maximum ping 250-350 ; Preset: Custom ;  Game Modes: TDM, Conquest, Rush, Assault   Anti-cheat: ADKats Moderation ; Admins: Fap_Lxrd, MaddGirl VIP: ARCHXR ProCon Plugins:
      AdKats: Anti-cheat monitoring, auto-nuke.
      ProconStats: For player(s) stats:
      !stats !serverstats !session !top10 !dogtags Voteban and Votekick:  Teams for players:  
      1) Voteban - open voting for a player’s ban; 2) Votekick - open voting to exclude a player from the server;  xVotemap: To select the next card at the end of the round;
      Server Rules:
      Do not use cheats; Do not baserape; Do not camp; Do not insult other players; Have fun everyone!
    • By MattyBoi3
      I have recently installed BF3 from ZLO and i followed the instructions to a T, installed everything required etc. and singleplayer works perfectly, but when i try launch the multiplayer, the "ZLO Launcher" window pops up, i put my ZLO account details in, and when I click "connect to master" it takes a little while then it says cant connect to master. how do i fix this ? am i doing anything wrong ?
    • By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi buds
      Nobody has a torrent for r40 files on torrent/mega?
      normal download from cloud is difficult to me, to many power outages on my country (Venezuela)
      also the Server Launcher of the bf3 faq link is down
      can anyone pass me the file? (torrent or mega in case it's a low size file)
      thanks since now
      plz zlofenix giv me a link for r40, from cloud is to hard for me
    • By Illluminati
      Hi,
      Me and my friend both want to play at the same time, from separate accounts and from separate computers. But we have a single internet connection. Will we be able to play together simultaneously?
      Without getting banned for reason: Multiple Account ? 
    • By KimBW
      Привет! Мне вот интересно, есть ли у вас китайские сервера? Или смогу ли я поиграть в любимую батлу без ВПН?
    • By tomacristi
      Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
      Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:
      Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

Battlefield Hardline

Features:
      Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
      Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.
      Rules:
      BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.
      Planned:
      Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
      Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.
      Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception