ZLOFENIX Games

ALL SERVER RELATED TOPICS : DISCUSS HERE!

Message added by Lennie

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We face this issue on our servers too... Fix is still unkown!

i'll try to translated for you . thank you

Zlogames... Please Help..  1. I created the server .  2.Everything worked fine. the server was INGAME. I could change the map and do other editings. 3. But :scratch:  :scratch:  :scratch:  ;(  ;( 

Posted Images

hey whats the server region abbreviation for south east asia?

like Pakistan,Iran,India,Bangladesh,Nepal,Sri Lanka etc

We can see the location of the server in despo launcher by using the advanved menu, and your answerhttp://www.countrycallingcodes.com/iso-country-codes/asia-codes.php see 2 letter codes

Hello, 

I have a problem with my server. Keep saying the game state is Offline. (Master server is online)

Which server launcher are you using? Sometimes using despo's launcher leads to this issue...

Try ZLOFENIX's server launcher

Else, give more info please

Zlofenix have update my launcher.dll and still issue. Also try with the bigworld12 launcher, which is Zloserver 4.3 and He keep saying dll is missing when launching the program.

Fenix asked : >SDEV why?

Please see the previous post...

Normally, it's in PROD like this : http://gyazo.com/d904f892b70626dcffb329c8d331a939

Follow the correct instructions please and not manipulate any setting

Hi, Can you help me please.

I create server, all is okay, but if i am online in another network als is network where is server, can i connect and play, but in client dont see ping and also in launcher (ping time out), if i am on local network ping i see. Need special port forward or what, thanks!

Hi, Can you help me please.

I create server, all is okay, but if i am online in another network als is network where is server, can i connect and play, but in client dont see ping and also in launcher (ping time out), if i am on local network ping i see. Need special port forward or what, thanks!

I had this problem. If you are running your server from home check your router there should be a setting for ping something like ICMP also under firewall, all routers are not the same so i can not help more. You would have to check your router settings for this

Edited by BF3_Minion

guys please help....

my friend hosted a server newly name:

[EU] - [APT]-Clan Server!

i can't join it, nobody can actually .. its ping stuck at 999!

server hosted in Estonia Europe

any help would be very appreciated.