ZLOFENIX Games

ALL SERVER RELATED TOPICS : DISCUSS HERE!

Message added by Lennie

open port your server in router  to can player join your server

and you can change map and server name and other setting by procon

Download procon : https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?5813-Download-Procon-1-X

and add  plugins  ( voteban-votemap-player ping-votekick)    and   Activate Punkbuster  to cant hacker join your server

can you download all plugins from here 

https://forum.myrcon.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We face this issue on our servers too... Fix is still unkown!

i'll try to translated for you . thank you

Zlogames... Please Help..  1. I created the server .  2.Everything worked fine. the server was INGAME. I could change the map and do other editings. 3. But :scratch:  :scratch:  :scratch:  ;(  ;( 

Posted Images

Hi need help when click _StartServer.bat I get this error although the bf3.exe exists.

set INSTANCEDIRECTORY=%~dp0Instance

set SERVERNAME=ServerName
set GAMEPORT=25100
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:47100
set ADMINPASSWORD=XXXXX
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=RU
set ZLOGIN=XXXXXX
set ZPASS=XXXXXX

start bf3.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS%

exit

take this

it ran perfectly on v7 and I play sometimes with friends and everything was fine, then there was like the launcherserver does not seem to "see" the .bat file(i.e. I run the launcherserver and it connects to master and dll check ok, when I run the .bat file nothing happens in the launcher but the server starts and stays offline and I can access it from procon) so I updated the zupdaterx32.dll and this problem appeared.  

Edited by bicasu

yes, I regularly check zloemu.org for server and client launchers and cepora gave me a new bat file in the above answers 

I think the problem is not in the server it says that windows can't find the file (by the way I can provide you with any info you need to troubleshoot) 

and I want to let you know that I use some of registry cleaners like ccleaner and such stuff, I guess that some of them cleared some important file?

because I didn't mess with any of the files in the server folder only the instructions at the beginning of v7, updating the launcher.dll, and the zupdaterx32.dll.

and really really big thanks for this help even if we didn't figure it out.

Edited by bicasu
4 hours ago, bicasu said:

Execuse me for being a noob but I can give you screen shots and record screen I have mirillis action, so I can record any path and give you photos of the contents.

team viewer would be easier lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I am from Hong Kong and  I am new to server, I followed all the instruction about how to set up a server, registered in zloemu, turn offed firewall and no antivirus,

but when I run the .bat, the exe started but the gamestate is always OFFLINE, i can connect it through PROCON and it said no error, but it keep OFFLINE and the log said "Gameloop" Info:avoiding RPC since we cannot update game" and server cannot found in zloemu and launcher. the laucherserver keep saying [connected->auth error->disconnected], like shown in the pic

Could anybody help me? i already search all the thread related and still cannot find a solution fit for me~sadfafsgs.png

^ this is the pic, pls see if i do anything wrong

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...