ZLOFENIX Games

ALL SERVER RELATED TOPICS : DISCUSS HERE!

Message added by Lennie

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We face this issue on our servers too... Fix is still unkown!

i'll try to translated for you . thank you

Zlogames... Please Help..  1. I created the server .  2.Everything worked fine. the server was INGAME. I could change the map and do other editings. 3. But :scratch:  :scratch:  :scratch:  ;(  ;( 

Posted Images

sorry about that but i saw it's sort of  forbidden just for us..  it's the painfull truth 
cuz why not all can try it even for couple days in a week 
when in the same time another servers can do it, it's not Justice and no equality in that..   :)

Edited by Aymen

sorry about that but i saw it's sort of  forbidden just for us..  it's the painfull truth 

when in the same time another servers can do it, it's not Justice and no equality in that..   :)

if all people knew they will make x9999 xp servers and get level 100 in less than 1 second

that's why it's forbidden ,to get equality for people that don't want to be cheaters

if all people knew they will make x9999 xp servers and get level 100 in less than 1 second

that's why it's forbidden ,to get equality for people that don't want to be cheaters

1st : you're talking about another thing.. read well what i meant.

2nd: you expose yourself, all of that and you allow some servers to go with 2XP!!!

This's bias and you give preference to servers over the others

equality is if they can, we can.. if it's forbidden, it's for all of us, not the opposite :)

sorry with all my respect, it's not even an answer  :)

2 WYD servers + ZloPlay.ru server = 3 ?!!?!!?!!?
and that lead to this simple question that anyone can think about: why it wont be our server with all of 3 not 1 ?!! if all servers are Equal of course
if there's rules to take the approval, we can agree and do it . :)

Hi aymen, we understand your concerns, but, we cant allow everyone to run around with multiple XP servers. We are doing what we can, that is, allow a few (really few) server providers to host double XP servers so that you all can enjoy a faster rankup and level of competitiveness.

This is not a democracy, no power to people here :D (Just kidding man, we will consider your suggestions and decide what's best, trust me, it's for the best).

If everyone comes up protesting,we may as well remove all the multiple XP servers. I do not assume anyone wants that though

Happy Gaming(See you in the battlefield and squad up and ram the other team as we always do)

-SAS

Edited by SASBLACKBURN

Hi aymen, we understand your concerns, but, we cant allow everyone to run around with multiple XP servers. We are doing what we can, that is, allow a few (really few) server providers to host double XP servers so that you all can enjoy a faster rankup and level of competitiveness.

This is not a democracy, no power to people here :D (Just kidding man, we will consider your suggestions and decide what's best, trust me, it's for the best).

If everyone comes up protesting,we may as well remove all the multiple XP servers. I do not assume anyone wants that though

Happy Gaming(See you in the battlefield and squad up and ram the other team as we always do)

-SAS

Hey SAS, am glad you understand, but that ( really few ) became injustice when other servers wanna host that 2xp, ( and am one of them ) for the reasons i said before.

and i get rejected for argument unconvincing.

and yeah rankup faster, even it's the Prominent thing BUT i can mention something more and more important  is [[[[[[ Bring players ]]]] am I wrong in that ??? :)

let it be a Fair competition :D

if it wasn't me, it's gonna be someone eles dude, i wasn't going to continue in this if i didn't see ( injustice, no equality between servers ). ;

anyway good luck in your consultations, ;) justice and equality are always the best, trust me nothing eles.

see ya there dude, gonna be fun as always :)

Surely it would only be fair to allow x2 XP to all server hosters ?  instead of giving preferential treatment to one other clan/server hoster ? or just allow the offical ZLO one only.

Edited by HermitKing

Surely it would only be fair to allow x2 XP to all server hosters ?  instead of giving preferential treatment to one other clan/server hoster ? or just allow the offical ZLO one only.

Why should we? Fair or not doesn't matter.

So with who I must talk to get my rush server with 2x exp ? (FpsZ)

sir you better not , all the fast rank up servers will be removed soon as far as i know .. but if you want you can talk to finex about it and see what he tell you ,maybe an exception for Fpsz servers 

Yea I knew it smile.gif but the frustrating thing is that most of the players go on those servers and we (the hosters) that doesn't have such servers.. lose alot. The ammount of players online on my servers was 100+ 24/7 before, I had to shut it down for 2 weeks as we run low on money, when I got it back we barly have 10 players.. and this is not all coz of the brake we take.. it's 80% about 2x exp servers.

I tryed to ask Fenix but he has PM system off smile.gif. And yea you can say I am crying....

Edited by PurDeLuX

Yea I knew it smile.gif but the frustrating thing is that most of the players go on those servers and we (the hosters) that doesn't have such servers.. lose alot. The ammount of players online on my servers was 100+ 24/7 before, I had to shut it down for 2 weeks as we run low on money, when I got it back we barly have 10 players.. and this is not all coz of the brake we take.. it's 80% about 2x exp servers.

I tryed to ask Fenix but he has PM system off smile.gif. And yea you can say I am crying....

yep i noticed the lack of players in our servers but hopefully fenix could do something about these servers 

Edited by RAV7N

Hello!

I am facing server auth problem.  Replace ServerPass file generate new login & Pass but still the same. Kindly help me out. Screen shot is attached.

image.jpg

in the launcher go to > ZloEmu.org Tab > Click my hosted servers

if you don't see your server there then press Add server and add the info from ServerPassBF3.exe

Hi to everyones!
I wrote a small startup a file's that starts the server and I press the button to connect the server launcher.

Put both files (LauncherServer.bat and LauncherServer.vbs) in the root folder on the server.

Set LauncherServer.bat shortcut in windows startup

LauncherServer.bat:

@echo off
rem batch file to ping a Server until
rem it is available. Then wait 10 seconds

rem ping host until it responds
:start
ping -n 10 -w 3000 google.com
if %errorlevel% == 0 goto :LauncherServer

rem wait for 30 seconds before trying again
@echo Waiting 10 seconds...
ping -n 30 127.0.0.1 > nul 

rem loopback to start
goto start 

rem initiate BF3 server session
:LauncherServer
@echo *******************************************************************
@echo *Server is now available. Waiting 10 seconds for services to start*

rem wait 30 seconds after server is available to
rem allow services to start
ping -n 30 google.com > nul
cscript.exe LauncherServer.vbs
Exit

LauncherServer.vbs:

strComputer = "."
Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _
 & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") 
Set colProcessList = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
 ("SELECT * FROM Win32_Process WHERE Name = 'LauncherServer.exe'")
For Each objProcess in colProcessList
 objProcess.Terminate()
Next

Dim oShell : Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") 

' Launch ZloBF3Launcher '
oShell.Run "LauncherServer.exe"
oShell.AppActivate "LauncherServer.exe"
WScript.Sleep 3000
oShell.SendKeys " "
oShell.Run "_StartServer.bat"
WScript.Quit
This is my luck to all :)
If you have mistakes correct me where I work.
Just have to wait to start all before pressing a mouse can be pressed. If you have other pop-ups on your computer better would be to stop them.

Hi to everyones!

I wrote a small startup a file's that starts the server and I press the button to connect the server launcher.

Put both files (LauncherServer.bat and LauncherServer.vbs) in the root folder on the server.

Set LauncherServer.bat shortcut in windows startup

LauncherServer.bat:

@echo off
rem batch file to ping a Server until
rem it is available. Then wait 10 seconds

rem ping host until it responds
:start
ping -n 10 -w 3000 google.com
if %errorlevel% == 0 goto :LauncherServer

rem wait for 30 seconds before trying again
@echo Waiting 10 seconds...
ping -n 30 127.0.0.1 > nul 

rem loopback to start
goto start 

rem initiate BF3 server session
:LauncherServer
@echo *Server is now available. Waiting 10 seconds for services to start*

rem wait 30 seconds after server is available to
rem allow services to start
ping -n 30 google.com > nul
cscript.exe LauncherServer.vbs
Exit

LauncherServer.vbs:

strComputer = "."
Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _
 & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") 
Set colProcessList = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
 ("SELECT * FROM Win32_Process WHERE Name = 'LauncherServer.exe'")
For Each objProcess in colProcessList
 objProcess.Terminate()
Next

Dim oShell : Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") 

' Launch ZloBF3Launcher '
oShell.Run "LauncherServer.exe"
oShell.AppActivate "LauncherServer.exe"
WScript.Sleep 3000
oShell.SendKeys " "
oShell.Run "_StartServer.bat"
WScript.Quit
This is my luck to all smile.gif
If you have mistakes correct me where I work.
Just have to wait to start all before pressing a mouse can be pressed. If you have other pop-ups on your computer better would be to stop them.

nice script but does this only starts ServerLauncher.exe ? just that ?

No the first file (LauncherServer.bat) check do you have internet connection and when he get response from ping google.com LauncherServer.bat end and start the second file (LauncherServer.vbs) witch start Launcher.exe, waited 3 seconds and press the connect button, after that script has starting the _StartServer.bat file and close him self. This scripts solve a problem to me iff my PC lose a power and auto start my server when PC loaded the OS again. If you start LauncherServer.bat or a LauncherServer.vbs manual (second time after startup) it will kill process bf3.exe (if you have server and game bf33 it will kill and bouth of them) and ServerLauncher.exe and start them again or it will reboot the server.

Edited by userdsp

oh so the 

oShell.SendKeys " "

is the Enter key that presses the button ? 

now i understand :P

No the first file (LauncherServer.bat) check do you have internet connection and when he get response from ping google.com LauncherServer.bat end and start the second file (LauncherServer.vbs) witch start Launcher.exe, waited 3 seconds and press the connect button, after that script has starting the _StartServer.bat file and close him self. This scripts solve a problem to me iff my PC lose a power and auto start my server when PC loaded the OS again. If you start LauncherServer.bat or a LauncherServer.vbs manual (second time after startup) it will kill process bf3.exe (if you have server and game bf33 it will kill and bouth of them) and ServerLauncher.exe and start them again or it will reboot the server.

you should post it in here

http://zlogames.ru/index.php?showforum=65

so others can see it

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I am having an issue. When ever i run bf3 server it show GameState: IN_GAME. But after some time it goes OFFLINE. So I need to restart it every time to make it work. Kindly someone tell me how to fix this issue.

Edited by wotuthink

Hello!

I am having an issue. When ever i run bf3 server it show GameState: IN_GAME. But after some time it goes OFFLINE. So I need to restart it every time to make it work. Kindly someone tell me how to fix this issue.

it should give you an error when it goes offline (you can find the error in the launcher Log) can you please show it to me ?

The wrost part I was unable to add server to the launcher. So first i run launcher and then run server through _startserver.bat file. So it goes online. I dont think launcher will give any logs in this case. Secondly I was able to connect with server thorugh procon when gamestate is offline.