ZLOFENIX Games

ALL SERVER RELATED TOPICS : DISCUSS HERE!

Message added by Lennie

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We face this issue on our servers too... Fix is still unkown!

i'll try to translated for you . thank you

Zlogames... Please Help..  1. I created the server .  2.Everything worked fine. the server was INGAME. I could change the map and do other editings. 3. But :scratch:  :scratch:  :scratch:  ;(  ;( 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

How do I add a server from here http://www.gametracker.com/search/bf3/
Is this possible? I have seen that a few servers from a list. Thx 4 the answer.

Yes. Its possible

hi all

how can i whitelist player on punkbuster whit prcon?

There are some options in the pb config files for white listing

I want to request from zlo official dream chp server admin(s) to increases maximum ping. I love hardcore mode and I usually have 207 ping time with this server. I was kicked out by server because of high ping. please set ping limit to 300ms. 

Thank you.

They already have 300ms as maximum ping, you should play on your country servers, 210 is too much and it usually causes lag on sever so play on servers that near to you, I usually don't play on servers with ping above 150ms.

ping 999 - We're not going to answer this question 100 times! Answer on the forum!

bf3 already running - This question I answered personally. Not so long ago.

Read the forum!

ps.gif: ICMP

Use different launcher, server launcher. Or use the Server Launcher + Game Launcher by bigworld12

unfortunately, but still I can not run the game, please help me . 999 ping all the time despite the fact that the ports are enabled and bf3 is already running

Oh God, please read the forum about this much has been written! Include conducting an online directly to your computer! Do not use the modem and the router!

I've done already . I now have the problem of how to change the TDM server like. I can not find it anywhere

Hey,

My ping went up lately, for example on a certain server it was 45,now for like 5 days or so it's usually 90. This applies to every server. Also, I've been getting random game timeouts 0-10-14 or what mostly, but when I go back to the server browser I can see that I was the only one that timed out. Is there any port I should open or any fix? Tried to find for the answer, but i couldn't.

Thanks in advance bros.

Edited by Spongebobble

Hey,

My ping went up lately, for example on a certain server it was 45,now for like 5 days or so it's usually 90. This applies to every server. Also, I've been getting random game timeouts 0-10-14 or what mostly, but when I go back to the server browser I can see that I was the only one that timed out. Is there any port I should open or any fix? Tried to find for the answer, but i couldn't.

Thanks in advance bros.

Mostly its your fault. I never had an issue with all servers.. Clean your PC, if needed reinstall game ( clean ) and close all internet programms and add game+Launcher to Firewall / AV

Mostly its your fault. I never had an issue with all servers.. Clean your PC, if needed reinstall game ( clean ) and close all internet programms and add game+Launcher to Firewall / AVT

Thanks for the quick reply mate.I tried those. Do you play on EU FpsZ Rush or MAG Rush server? If yes, don't you experience any lag?If not where do you play? :)

Edited by Spongebobble

Thanks for the quick reply mate.I tried those. Do you play on EU FpsZ Rush or MAG Rush server? If yes, don't you experience any lag?If not where do you play? :)

FpsZ Servers i have 21-45ms Ping and no Lags.. and i play on my own Servers ( see signature )

hi all, i search spectator mode for spec cheats and hacks possible or not?

No

Hey Guys,

I want to run a server that support 24/7 of 50 players .in fact it's going to be an alternative server for iran <> hin.

As it was a dedicated server, i couldn't find what resources actually get used for this bf3 server.

So i want to buy a vps and i don't know for what Specs i should search for.

Does anyone know for 50 slot server ,what is the good specifications for resources ? like cpu and ram and hdd ?

Hey Guys,

I want to run a server that support 24/7 of 50 players .in fact it's going to be an alternative server for iran <> hin.

As it was a dedicated server, i couldn't find what resources actually get used for this bf3 server.

So i want to buy a vps and i don't know for what Specs i should search for.

Does anyone know for 50 slot server ,what is the good specifications for resources ? like cpu and ram and hdd ?

VPS are bad. If you have the Money, get a Dedicated Root.

for Best Experience ( 1 Server ) use this:

min 4 Cores ( @ 2.2GHZ Minimum )

6-8GB RAM

250GB HDD/SSD

100MBIT Connection

More is always better.

Perfekt for one Server without Lags:

4x/8x Intel Processor with HT 3,8GHZ

16GB RAM

250 HDD / SSD

1GBIT Connection

It's impossible , i can't handle this monthly payment.

And why did you suggest 250 GB hard disk ?

Server files takes only 4 GB of space.

I knew a guy who run 32 slot server on a vps with 1 GB of ram and shared cpu .It was without lag.i've played in it.

Edited by DarkGhost

Try it on and connect to other servers, this error can be many things.
Reading comments have not tried?

did help me, I've tried to connect with almost all servers but i got this error all the time.. :(

tried your fix also.! tried on servers with PB status "No" because that punkbuster never let me stay for even one sec on any server with pb status "yes".  

this is what i get!!

[stateChanged] State_Init State_ClaimReservation 0
[stateChanged] State_NotLoggedIn State_ClaimReservation 0
[stateChanged] State_Ready State_ClaimReservation 4769
[stateChanged] State_Connecting State_ClaimReservation 4769
[stateChanged] State_Connecting State_Game 4769
[Alert] ERR_DISCONNECT_BLAZE 1 1 -1

Hello togehter,

I have a little question too. I want to host my own server but unlike the others this server should be unranked (+all weapons unlocked). So I managed to host this server and everything is fine but I cant connect to this server. I was only able (after 10 times of trying) to connect one time! And when I was ingame everything was unlocked/server was unranked. But after going offline and online again, Iam not able to join this server anymore. Everytime my luncher or my game crash - but I can join other server without any problems.

Did you guys allowed unranked server here? Or why I cant connect?

Thanks for the help
Cheers