ZLOFENIX Games

IT IS A "RAP" BATTLE !

HI ZLO COMMUNITY !

FOR ALL RAP LOVERS

YES ! IT IS A RAP BATTLE !! AND IT IS EASY ! JUST GO TO YOUTUBE.COM , CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE RAP SONG FOR YOUR FAVORITE GAME , THEN PUT THE LINK HERE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN !

I gonna start 1st .. and i choosed these two songs for battlefield 3 and COD : GHOSTS

hope you like it !

BATTLEFIELD RAP | Dan Bull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmBcK_ZQP-0

COD GHOSTS EMINEM SURVIVAL MUSIC VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyi-xmdCG1s

Edited by special_ops112

HI ZLO COMMUNITY !

FOR ALL RAP LOVERS

YES ! IT IS A RAP BATTLE !! AND IT IS EASY ! JUST GO TO YOUTUBE.COM , CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE RAP SONG FOR YOUR FAVORITE GAME , THEN PUT THE LINK HERE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN !

I gonna start 1st .. and i choosed these two songs for battlefield 3 and COD : GHOSTS

hope you like it !

Even in the rap , they respect BLACKBURN.

That's me! 

Eminem's the best!

HI ZLO COMMUNITY !

FOR ALL RAP LOVERS

hope you like it !

Here you go .. best mission for the best game ever ... With SKrillex Make it burn dem , I know it's not a rap but really kicks a** ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FHgwXNKh5Q

Even in the rap , they respect BLACKBURN.

That's me! 

Eminem's the best!

yes ! 100% true story ! they respect him not because he is the hero of the story and all the game story is about him .. but because it is you !

you dunnu how you are respectble my friend and this is not a joke .. ^_^

and by the way i agree with you about Eminem he is the best rapper ever !!

yes ! 100% true story ! they respect him not because he is the hero of the story and all the game story is about him .. but because it is you !

you dunnu how you are respectble my friend and this is not a joke .. ^_^

and by the way i agree with you about Eminem he is the best rapper ever !!

Lol...

Thanks!  :D

Lol...

Thanks!  :D

there is no disputing eminem...nobody is even close...i have all his album in very nice quality...from infinite and slim shady lp to mmlp2 and a new one is gonna be release soon "shady XV"..can't wait for "November 24, 2014" 

i was the first one to like the first post as the video for bf3 was not bad...still best is cod vs bf3..every point made in that video was real and existing and rapping was of professional level..

there is no disputing eminem...nobody is even close...i have all his album in very nice quality...from infinite and slim shady lp to mmlp2 and a new one is gonna be release soon "shady XV"..can't wait for "November 24, 2014" 

i was the first one to like the first post as the video for bf3 was not bad...still best is cod vs bf3..every point made in that video was real and existing and rapping was of professional level..

yes .. eminem is the best ! i have a lot of songs for him .. not all . the best one i like is "eminem ft. T.I : All she wrote" man that was awesome .

i noteced that you were the first one to like this post .. tnx btw .. and agree that cod vs bf3 is the best i wanted to share it here but you already share it in Chat Box ..  so i choosed one for bf3 and one for cod instead .. survival for eminem was fantastic .. i heard it about 100 times and never get board .. Dan bull is good rapper too i like his Games Rap Songs .. most like is BF3 and Counter-strike Rap , COD:GHOST was good too

Well .. i guess there is somone here interseted in Rap like me after all .. hahah . tnx man

Edited by special_ops112

Haha...

I rap sometimes...On-stage like in college fest and all... All eminem raps of course

xD

What the fuuuu...? Any videos? +rep...you have been a leaugue football player..onstage rapper and many other things i may not know about as i started to be active here after a long time..from to the looks of it, you seem AWESOME

What the fuuuu...? Any videos? +rep...you have been a leaugue football player..onstage rapper and many other things i may not know about as i started to be active here after a long time..from to the looks of it, you seem AWESOME

no way !!!!!! you rap !! and on stage ! i don't belive it ! dude is there any thing you can't do !

i tried to rap but i couldn't .. so choosed to search and listen only  :D  :D

Yeah, I do rap ...Haha...Such overwhelming response!Thanks for that.

I am not a major league player though, just minor state league.

TRIGG3ERHAPPY, on 26 Sept 2014 - 08:14, said:snapback.png

special_ops112, on 25 Sept 2014 - 23:34, said:snapback.png

no way !!!!!! you rap !! and on stage ! i don't belive it ! dude is there any thing you can't do !

i tried to rap but i couldn't 

DUDE he is an ASIAN and in the SUBCONTINENT

chaar chaand lag jatey hain yaar!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Edited by mbm55

TRIGG3ERHAPPY, on 26 Sept 2014 - 08:14, said:snapback.png

special_ops112, on 25 Sept 2014 - 23:34, said:snapback.png

DUDE he is an ASIAN and in the SUBCONTINENT

chaar chaand lag jatey hain yaar!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

and what does this "chaar chaand lag jatey hain yaar!!!!!!!!!!" mean ??

@specops - It's a usage in hindi meaning that the entire level of the 'thing' or event is raised to a whole new level

@Trigger  -   I never ever would have thought of something like that.

LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Need to change my signature though!

@specops - It's a usage in hindi meaning that the entire level of the 'thing' or event is raised to a whole new level

@Trigger  -   I never ever would have thought of something like that.

LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Need to change my signature though!

how about we call you akil or BLACKBURN ?? or just call my friend like i do ?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well, i always call him S A S...atleast that is how i think and type..PEOPLE CALL ME SAS ON TEAMSPEAK OR SKYPE  really, can people really be that dumb?..i just made a joke but if people really "say" that, it must be hillarious...

Edited by TRIGG3ERHAPPY

Well, i always call him S A S...atleast that is how i think and type..PEOPLE CALL ME SAS ON TEAMSPEAK OR SKYPE  really, can people really be that dumb?..i just made a joke but if people really "say" that, it must be hillarious...

They do...Just one guy haven't done that and that is thetruestarr1337!

xD