ZLOFENIX Games

Pregunta sobre estadísticas

Buenas,

Pues el tema es que voy a formatear el PC, y no me gustaría perder las estadísticas, ya que llevo mucho tiempo jugando, y tengo mucho desbloqueado.

La pregunta es:

¿Las estadísticas se guardan con la cuenta (Si vuelvo a instalar bf3 con Zlo y inicio con mi cuenta, siguen estando) o  hay un archivo donde están?

Si no es así, hay alguna forma de guardarlas?

Gracias de antemano.

Las estadísticas se guardan en el servidor, no a nivel local. 
Así que usted puede formatear una y mil veces y siguen desempeñando desde donde lo dejó sin ningún problema! 

¡Salud!

Muchas gracias! :D

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By MattyBoi3
      I have recently installed BF3 from ZLO and i followed the instructions to a T, installed everything required etc. and singleplayer works perfectly, but when i try launch the multiplayer, the "ZLO Launcher" window pops up, i put my ZLO account details in, and when I click "connect to master" it takes a little while then it says cant connect to master. how do i fix this ? am i doing anything wrong ?
    • By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi pep
      jut wondering if i can get banned by using these apps http://www.hialgo.com/TechnologyBOOST.html (HiAlgo Bosst, Chill, Switch)
      these are some injectors that helps to get some fps on mostly games, the most notorius is CS:GO
      the fact is that the app warns you that maybe you can get ban-hammered by using these cuz is an injector
      so can i get banned by playing bf here?
      thx by advance
    • By DaYiyi
      i dont know where to post this so i picked off topic
      I know its purelly sthetical but this error lol xd
      The surveillance medal displays that you need rush ribbons to get them xD
      @ZLOFENIX i know you missed it xd if u can u can fix it cuz new players may have confussion on what to do to get the medal

• By DaYiyi
      hi people, missed me? ( i know you dont)
      im downloading BF4 and wanna know where i can see my stats?
      something like this  https://bf3.zloemu.net/stats preferably
      insults allowed because im retarded people!!
    • By DaYiyi
      Simple short question...
      There's any leaderboard out here for bf3/bf4/bfh/etc? 
      or it will be implemented later?
      PD: I know you was missing my stupids questions hahaha xd
    • By Masterpp
      recently i tried to download bf3 so many times but it always  end with this massage i just upload a screenshot of the error massage
      if anyone can help me or have any advice to fix this problem i will be thankful  

• By Tobiithekid
      Hello, I don't know if it is the right forum so forgive me if it isn't.
      My problem is that I uninstalled ZLOrigin and ZLclient as well as Battlefield 3 from my computer. Now, I want to redownload the game but when I click on the game through the launcher, it shows the button "Play". I click it but, obviously, the game doesn't start. Any help about how can I download the game again? 
    • By M4tr1xx97
      Hola amigos.

Tengo el siguiente problema, seguí las instrucciones que figuran en el siguiente enlace: How to start playing?
      y al momento de ejecutar el BFLauncher desde la carpeta de instalación, con el zclient y el zlorigin corriendo, me aparece el siguiente error.

Si alguien me puede ayudar o decir como debo realizar la instalación.
    • By yourdream775
      Hello Guys , 
      First of all i want to thank zlo Admins and mods for their great efforts of making such games for us . 
      I have an inquiry :
      could ZLO reset my Stats without making another account because ( multi Accounts=BAN )  I would be grateful 
      Actually i want to start over again with rank one ( its just more fun ) 
      My ACC name (yourdream19977757@gmail.com)
      Sincerely