ZLOFENIX Games

Sims 4 Expansions and Kits missing (cant update or repair) from ZOrigin

Good Morning, First off thank you to everyone for all you do. I appreciate it so much.

Not sure who to report this to so here we go:

This morning I went onto origin to play sims 4 and when I went into game details on zlorigin and saw that none of the expansion packs and kits are listed as owned and they are asking for money. - I also see that the new kits are not available as an option - but I have them downloaded.

Now I have used this wonderful program for a while now and know that this is not normal (unless I have completely missed something). - I went to run the game from ZClient and it lists the expansions and kits as owned.I am now stuck I don't want to move forward as it might corrupt my game s

letting you know and hope that its no big deal. I took a few screen caps.

Thank you for your time, Sincerely,

LC

1.thumb.png.57b1881b554b91237f4f092f81c4a0f7.png2.thumb.png.955b112739a7b83ae857341017bd4f21.pngo I am

Edited by COLLARUAL
lay out of pics

Hi, I have similar problem. I used to have 3 options to choose: the sims 4 x32, the sims 4 x64 and the sims 4 limited edition in zClient. Now it is only the sims 4 limited edition. When i run ZLOrigin and open the sims 4, the packs are missing and the ones that remained cost 666,0. I cleared the cache and it didn't fix it. Is there anyting else i can do?

• 1 month later...