ZLOFENIX Games

ОШИБКА ВХОДА При входе в первый раз вы должны быть в сети

Bodyaga

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Apachi1804
      hi have a good time
      I can't download the required items of the game through the ZlOrigin and when entering the ZLOrigin to download files the Zclient writes this error that I do not know what it is

I've also done these things:
      Test with VPN
      Change DNS
      Testing with different networks.
      Uninstall and reinstall software
      TURN OFF Firewall
      Turn off antivirus
      I tested this last night and it downloaded a bit, but after that error <Cloud 1 err 28>was shown, I couldn't download at all and the game needs an essential update.

tanks for helping me

• By buju
      as the title said, it's urge me to "please choose 'yes' when windows prompts you blablabla..." when try to download bf4, but there is NONE of any window prompt appear, and it just give me blank situation..
      i have tried this process 7 times, restart my pc, restart zloemu, zloemu client just running fine, im just running zlorigin from zloemu client button "run zlorigin" to get this zlorigin auth with my zloemu account..  what the error actually happened here? can you give me solution ? thank you
      actually i just want to download bf4 through zlorigin for just my game data validation tricks, i want to download bf4 but i will pause it at 2% and i will temper the download directory with my bf4 zlo data, and re verify game data in zlorigin.. i've done this with my previous bf4 zlo installation and it just runs fine.. but this time the error happened..
      im your loyal ads clicker when i visit zloemu, just relax, clicking few ads its far from got me tired Lol
    • By catace08
      Hello! I tried to run ZLOrigin with ZClient but it said "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and then "06000508 00000000". there´s a screenshot about it. 
      I uninstalled and reinstalled ZLOrigin again but it still doesn´t work. I don´t know what else can i do

• By mrsglacia
      Hi everyone, 
      it's been two days since I've been trying to run zlorigin to update the sims4, the game runs without it being opened, but zlorigin just crashes constantly, even though I follow the opening steps precisely. (run zclient first, and from there click the button 'run zlorigin')
      I followed every step suggested in the FAQ already, including running the bat file to clear the cache, check the compatibility settings, I even tried to unistall and reinstall everything, but everything still won't function..
      I hope someone can help me!:)
      Thanks in advance for everyone's support, I'll attack some screenshots from my last attempt

• By m3l155x
      when I click on "Run ZLOrigin" in ZClient it says "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and "PreAuth origin.exe OK" and I can't run zlorigin. How do I fix this?
    • By ranndomm
      Whenever I try to open ZLOrigin, 2 different errors show up different times. I have tried clearing the cache but each time one of those 2 errors pops up, I am also running it as admin. When I try running it for the third time though, it freezes up in loading and crashes. 
      Any help is appriciated!

• By ciarrac
      I just recently downloaded zlorigin and the zclient. I've done everything correctly, and even turned off my antivirus to try and get it to work properly. Every single time I try to open zlorigin, I get the regular origin login screen, and then a little popup window that says "Message of the Day. Windows XP or Vista users: due to a security update, you need the newer version of the Origin client to continue. Please uninstall your current version then install the update available (using Chrome or Firefox only) at" and then it gives me the link to origins download page/ When I exit out of this popup window, the login page says "Online login is currently unavailable." I tried logging in using my ZLOEmu login info, and it tells me I need to be online to login for the first time. I'm running on Windows 10, so I'm not sure why I'm having this problem. I've followed all the steps and help I've found online and nothing works. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have the actual origin installed or not, because I don't. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. I've included a photo of the popup window, and the origin login window, in case that helps.