ZLOFENIX Games

На 2:31 Nervermind666 стрелял прицеливаясь в оптику и как видно промахнулся. Дальше на 2:39 у него есть время на прицеливание, пока автор убивает второго игрока. Ничего криминального не увидел.

It's hard to tell if it's a good player or cheater based on that evidence. 2:31 is weird because he had very weird target selection - you pushed and instead of aiming at you, he aimed at the AFK player, can't really say it was intentional. 50/50.

• 4 weeks later...

If he's still playing, someone should record spectator gameplay from his POV, because this video doesn't really show much, since this server runs 170% damage and it doesn't take much skill to get kills with snipers on 170% damage.

2:31 - I don't think this is suspicious. Because:

• the player in the video just runs in a straight line
  • he saw the prone teammate which the player in the video spawned on
  • he knows he has an angle on the second (prone) player without exposing himself to the first player

I would pretty much play in the exact same way.

What I find strange is the he kept his sniper rifle out in the tunnel (2:45), when using the sidearm is a much better idea. It's kind of a coinflip play because if you miss there's a chance you can die before you pull out your sidearm. On the other hand, he had a teammate in front of him, which he can and did use as a bait. But I kind of doubt that a random noname sniping on a vehicle map would think this far. In other words, his choice to hold the corner with a sniper rifle could indicate a wallhack, but since this is one single moment from the enemy point of view there's no real proof.

So I repeat myself: if he's still playing, someone should spectate him

Edited by Wiz