ZLOFENIX Games

Unban Request

@ZLOFENIX

I tried to create new accounts, changed my mac address, setup a VPN but none of them work.

I was trying to changed my HWID's but I guess all the software's are crap and it makes no sense when you look at their code.

You are a total genius and I respect you <3

But I didn't do any hacks or any kind of bullshit & if it's a multiacc ban then I am at fault because I have 3-4 ZLOemu accounts. I make them go to level 100 and sell them.

I would like to beg, please unban my computer :(

Much Love from Cuba <3

11 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

No need to write me EVERYWHERE, i already reduced your ban from year to 60 days.

If you can unban me now as a holiday present that would be amazing. I am already very thank ful for reducing it. As, I have suffered the 14 days punishment. I really want to play with my friends on holidays. Please brother :( 

1 hour ago, StaKusOghem said:

If you can unban me now as a holiday present that would be amazing. I am already very thank ful for reducing it. As, I have suffered the 14 days punishment. I really want to play with my friends on holidays. Please brother :( 

You have 2 options.
1 - Work 60 days and buy the official game. (in our normal world you can buy the official game with couple hours of work, but we know they will ban you too so...)
2 - Wait patiently 60 days and think about how you will never cheat again!
#warned for spamming.

Edited by Brendo