ZLOFENIX Games

Zclient disconnection after exactly 5 minutes

Hi and hello Guys. amt too experiencing similar issue from today's evening.usually login happens spontaneously and display as "auth success" connected as so and so and bottom buttons would become enabled.  but today there was an update and its been happening ever since,if i  launch zlorigin from desktop it wont.can some one  tell me is it happening only for me or in general? Ty  

zclient.JPG

11 minutes ago, Riviika said:

Its happening to me as well, but my zclient is running perfectly, i run The sims 4 and after some minutes, Zclient closes and the game just crashes withou anything, happening since today..Sorry for bad english

Am kinda thinking the Dev's are already aware of the issues, i dont think its an isolated event and Dudes are possibly working on to fix it because,when the issue happened the zclient version was 11.10.13.17 now it has updated to 11.10.13.48 that's quite a big iteration its been getting automatically updated ever since.more like they keep trying to sort out the problem but the issue still seems to persists anyhow i wish them Good luck!

12 часов назад, Ragaven сказал:

Hi and hello Guys. amt too experiencing similar issue from today's evening.usually login happens spontaneously and display as "auth success" connected as so and so and bottom buttons would become enabled.  but today there was an update and its been happening ever since,if i  launch zlorigin from desktop it wont.can some one  tell me is it happening only for me or in general? Ty  

zclient.JPG

Bad internet between you and emu maybe.

9 часов назад, Riviika сказал:

Its happening to me as well, but my zclient is running perfectly, i run The sims 4 and after some minutes, Zclient closes and the game just crashes withou anything, happening since today..Sorry for bad english

Game closed with zclient, but why zclient closed - dunno, 9h ago was emu crash.

8 часов назад, Ragaven сказал:

Am kinda thinking the Dev's are already aware of the issues, i dont think its an isolated event and Dudes are possibly working on to fix it because,when the issue happened the zclient version was 11.10.13.17 now it has updated to 11.10.13.48 that's quite a big iteration its been getting automatically updated ever since.more like they keep trying to sort out the problem but the issue still seems to persists anyhow i wish them Good luck!

Version is gmt build date - month.day.hour.min

Damn Dude,You were right about bad connection between me and zclient as soon as i saw your comment and i tried connecting Through vpn and it got through but why all of sudden only works thru vpn. there will be insane pings i can get kicked for, but anyway i got it to work by your insight. Thank you! I wish to donate something for this community but unfortunately threre is no pay pal or Gpay.sorry!zclient.JPG.edde483344888d53cec93ac92ed6360d.JPG