ZLOFENIX Games

Cheater Got caught on my server.

they got caught on my server with my punkbuster its configured to run MD5 tool file checks. they were banned with my PBBANS account with my servers streaming to them.

NOT 4 Pussy's HARDCORE - 2XP | Noshahr Cannels| All Unlocked ----   ip ***.49.176.178:25201
and
NOT 4 Pussy's HARDCORE - 2XP |  Mixed type | No borders ----   ip ***.49.176.178:25201

marked first 3 digits of server ip for security reasons ***

I have just got an other one.
https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0f353603-vb427254.html

I will put in a screenshot of what i see on that site so you can see its my streaming IP so it was on my server the ban was issued. not registered members can't see witch server the ban is from. did not know that.

Naamloos.thumb.png.46d9eef38fc74f899731b7354a6c1508.png

the IP is my ip. The team name |L-H| is an old one from Call of Duty back in the days. in 2008 I had a very populair COD rifle only server and used this account to stream my server. 

Here is the ban list of that account.
https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab249.html
notice the top 6 bans are from my BF3 servers now in 2022. and the other below are very old ones from the COD server in 2008:-). Could not find how to change the old team name |L-H|(Legendary heroes)  to the BF3 NOT 4 Pussy's. so that is why in the server column still stands the old team name.

oh and just noticed my servers are BF3 server. i'm posting in the BF4 section my bad.

also have some pbss too to report. player is using an green dot overlay... maybe part of some macro hack

pb002988.png.bd291cd01bd14626c78c37aaef8440f9.pngpb002882.png.c8b8bdb9050acde2197304f3e6df3584.png

I hope by this i clarified things a bit...

I'm Just a great fan of wat you guys are doing here on zloemu.net
And for my part just want to provide some servers... But the cheating in BF3 on zloemu is a big problem... 

there are no servers that run punkbuster on the BF3 servers. only my servers do it recently. 
Punkbuster is a great tool if been configured right!!! if not configured. it does not do much... 

but hey, big Fan of zloemu and want to help in it by providing, "hopfully cheaters free" servers for every member.

regards Kameleke

the images have been edited, if you like i will send you the originals personally for security reasons.
also the config of my punkbuster setup if you are interested to see how it does the MD5 file checks of known game hack files.

65884654_screenofserver2.thumb.jpg.88ecadeaa7d8905b02e9179ce1d4930e.jpg449785934_screenofserver1.thumb.jpg.d737093d0cbf10033a3570a9773f8046.jpg

Here are the 2 servers showing they stream to pbbans.com.
the links i gave with the bans were streamed of of my servers... and also that the team name is still the old one...

its a good system to verify bans on a pb server...

Edited by kameleke
On 11/10/2022 at 10:44 AM, ZLOFENIX said:

Well if any of this players will be banned by my AC or will be reported - this will be accepted.

Also post configs for pb, im interested.

Problem with pb - GUID bans from license, thats why pb mostly disabled.

If you set the punkbuster setting guidrelax to 2 that problem is solved.
you have a AC running on all the servers? Now you got me intrested ^^

18 hours ago, Brendo said:

MD5 Tool Violation wasn't that the blue tint remover & AHK ?

MD5 Tool is a tool that punkbuster uses to scan the clientside files..
It uses a list with names and md5 hashes of files that are known to be hacks. It can also scan the client original game files to see if there is not tamperd with...
so if there are any files that relate to a hack it wil trigger and ban the client by guid.
If you have a server that is streaming pb logs to pbbans.com the detection will be registred. and the client gets banned on every server thats streaming to pbbans.com
 so MD5 tool Violation means that the ban is triggerd by the md5 tool. wich means there are clientside hacks detected.

On 11/9/2022 at 4:10 PM, ZLOFENIX said:

I dont know if this can be used as proof, what others will say?

It is actualy proof that there were hacks detected clientside. I just report them. on my servers they are banned for life... no mercy

3 часа назад, kameleke сказал:

If you set the punkbuster setting guidrelax to 2 that problem is solved.
you have a AC running on all the servers? Now you got me intrested ^^

On all clients.

4 часа назад, kameleke сказал:

@ZLOFENIX,

is there any way i can send you private messages.. so i can send you the configs. Don't want them to be public

Feedback on site.

simplebf3.dll is prob some public dll that pb blacklisted hash under it.
I don't think dots as crosshair are bannable, it's possible nowadays in every way.
Note that many bans were false positives in pb, rare time I can agree with this pb.

22 hours ago, Bartis said:

I don't think dots as crosshair are bannable, it's possible nowadays in every way.
Note that many bans were false positives in pb, rare time I can agree with this pb.

simplebf3.dll is a dll to inject its a hack. and using overlay.. sorry they get perm ban on my server. no mercy toward cheaters

Well I have had 11 bans with the simplebf3.dll, almoste all of them live in columbia..
on the MD5 list the simplybf3.dll is some what on top if the list. thats wy there are so many of them. I am going to set it some ware at the bottem...
maybe it will give some time to intercept some pb screens..

23 hours ago, Bartis said:

I've done some research. A while back there was a problem with false positive bans from evenbalance.
Those false positives will no longer be banned. take a look here:

afbeelding.thumb.png.8b885112de6665a9af7c230e1fe9b9de.png

If you stream via pbbans, these will not appear in your ban list. I suspect that feature has been disabled because of the false positives.
And you have to configure punkbuster otherwise it won't do much...

>I've done some research. A while back there was a problem with false positive bans from evenbalance.
Those false positives will no longer be banned. take a look here:

Wrong, pb is dead and won't care anymore about this.
Some get global ban, and never cheated.
Some get stupid violation that paths to no sense.