ZLOFENIX Games

41 минуту назад, Brendo сказал:

Please record a longer video, 1 kill is not enough!

The player is cunning, when he sees an observer, he disables cheats. It takes a lot of patience to catch him cheating. As a result, I presented three moments of the use of cheats by the player. The decision is yours, dear forum users.

You're a typical example of a battlefield noob, when someone is just a bit faster than you, he's absolutely cheating, and on top of that, you don't know anything about the game, how it works or how to play it.

But anyway let's look at the 3 SUSPICIOUS clips which you posted...

13 hours ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

Clip 1:

First of all, it's not even the player you are reporting, but nice try...

image.png.8d5a7b0ab1a3e0ff51246a1805f45bd8.png

Then it changes perspective to the player who you are reporting, and there's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary here... I don't even know what you want to call cheats, you posted a totally normal G18 kill and called it aim. Maybe it's cheating for you, because his crosshair is lagging behind the enemy?

image.png.b4d9e8f3711aeadfdfbbe883d0ea9bf0.png

In which case I would like to direct you to the following information posted by YOU:

4. ping 262

as well as the common knowledge that spectator in frostbite games never shows the correct view angle for the players you are viewing, in other words it did not look like this on HIS screen at all (on his screen his crosshair was on the enemy model or slightly in front of it), but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering what other garbage you have been posting on the forum

It is literally the most normal kill ever, he looks towards the enemy spawn because he's on their home flag, sees a noob running in a straight line and tracks him, it is not difficult to hit at all and you are delusional if you think this is cheating

2 hours ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

Here's another kill

Player is capturing/holding C tower and checking for spawns around the flag, checks stairs, and takes a fairly (!) long time to react to an enemy who is standing there and kills him with his AEK. Please, indulge me, why is this so impossible to do without cheats, because that enemy was, again, moving in a straight line, and it is not hard to hit or track him...

After that, he tries to hit another enemy going up the stairs with his G18 but was too late, nothing out of the ordinary at all

image.png.dd0fd5062157f6740904cc1d21ecdb3c.png

And the third moment

There is one single frag in this clip where he shoots an NPC in the back. Wow. Moving in a straight line with his back turned to the player.

I would like to point out that the quality and the framerate of every video you post is total and utter garbage, it's nearly impossible to see anything even with youtube video compression taken into account, but if you're unable to even learn how to play a game as simple as Battlefield 4, recording and rendering a video correctly is almost certainly outside of your capabilities...

You always post single kills of these players, instead of longer bits of gameplay which SHOW how these players are cheating, and you never post any kind of reasoning as to why these clips are proof of cheating (such as: because player X was unspotted and not making noise, there is no way that player Y could know he is there, and yet Y prefired X, therefore Y is wallhacking...), and then you wonder why no one agrees with you. Posting single frags which are TOTALLY NORMAL in this manner just shows that you don't know how to play BF4, or shooters in general.

Скрин.jpg

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1330594640230920832/1794644911/

image.png.2b5a730af2a32f6dca103e1102581f3f.png

I did a better score once on the same map, does that mean I'm a cheater as well?

Edited by Wiz
1 час назад, Wiz сказал:

You're a typical example of a battlefield noob, when someone is just a bit faster than you, he's absolutely cheating, and on top of that, you don't know anything about the game, how it works or how to play it.

But anyway let's look at the 3 SUSPICIOUS clips which you posted...

Clip 1:

First of all, it's not even the player you are reporting, but nice try...

image.png.8d5a7b0ab1a3e0ff51246a1805f45bd8.png

Then it changes perspective to the player who you are reporting, and there's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary here... I don't even know what you want to call cheats, you posted a totally normal G18 kill and called it aim. Maybe it's cheating for you, because his crosshair is lagging behind the enemy?

image.png.b4d9e8f3711aeadfdfbbe883d0ea9bf0.png

In which case I would like to direct you to the following information posted by YOU:

4. ping 262

as well as the common knowledge that spectator in frostbite games never shows the correct view angle for the players you are viewing, in other words it did not look like this on HIS screen at all (on his screen his crosshair was on the enemy model or slightly in front of it), but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering what other garbage you have been posting on the forum

It is literally the most normal kill ever, he looks towards the enemy spawn because he's on their home flag, sees a noob running in a straight line and tracks him, it is not difficult to hit at all and you are delusional if you think this is cheating

Player is capturing/holding C tower and checking for spawns around the flag, checks stairs, and takes a fairly (!) long time to react to an enemy who is standing there and kills him with his AEK. Please, indulge me, why is this so impossible to do without cheats, because that enemy was, again, moving in a straight line, and it is not hard to hit or track him...

After that, he tries to hit another enemy going up the stairs with his G18 but was too late, nothing out of the ordinary at all

image.png.dd0fd5062157f6740904cc1d21ecdb3c.png

There is one single frag in this clip where he shoots an NPC in the back. Wow. Moving in a straight line with his back turned to the player.

I would like to point out that the quality and the framerate of every video you post is total and utter garbage, it's nearly impossible to see anything even with youtube video compression taken into account, but if you're unable to even learn how to play a game as simple as Battlefield 4, recording and rendering a video correctly is almost certainly outside of your capabilities...

You always post single kills of these players, instead of longer bits of gameplay which SHOW how these players are cheating, and you never post any kind of reasoning as to why these clips are proof of cheating (such as: because player X was unspotted and not making noise, there is no way that player Y could know he is there, and yet Y prefired X, therefore Y is wallhacking...), and then you wonder why no one agrees with you. Posting single frags which are TOTALLY NORMAL in this manner just shows that you don't know how to play BF4, or shooters in general.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1330594640230920832/1794644911/

image.png.2b5a730af2a32f6dca103e1102581f3f.png

I did a better score once on the same map, does that mean I'm a cheater as well?

God, what the hell did I just read... Have you heard anything about assessing evidence in the aggregate?
1. There are at least three kills in the recordings where the scope is not pointed at the player at the moment of his attack.
2. The initial level of this account.
3. Very high ping
4. Huge kill/death gap, much higher than other players currently in the game with higher account level and lower ping.
5. His reaction in the chat when he was accused of using cheats, he saw both the report and the vote, but in response he only laughed and trolled. A pure player usually says: - no, I'm not a hacker, I'm a pure player.
All this is called direct evidence combined with covert evidence. You write the uttermost game.

Edited by mbzkavkaz01
22 minutes ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

God, what the hell did I just read... Have you heard anything about assessing evidence in the aggregate?
1. There are at least three kills in the recordings where the scope is not pointed at the player at the moment of his attack.
2. The initial level of this account.
3. Very high ping
4. Huge kill/death gap, much higher than other players currently in the game with higher account level and lower ping.
5. His reaction in the chat when he was accused of using cheats, he saw both the report and the vote, but in response he only laughed and trolled. A pure player usually says: - no, I'm not a hacker, I'm a pure player.
All this is called direct evidence combined with covert evidence. You write the uttermost game.

1. bugged/shitty spectator mode and high ping (3), did you even read what I wrote

2. old player on new account, also BF4 is an easy game, if someone has experience in other shooters he will destroy BF4 noobs like you easily

4. so what, it's not hard to stomp noobs in public server

5. Means nothing, have you ever heard of trolling? lmfao

You post total garbage and it shows you are bad, low level = he can't be good at the game? Zero logic, if the same player had a high level you would say nothing regardless of how he plays?

Go spec any high ping player and they are also gonna look like this guy, their crosshair will lag behind the enemy just like P2KSX234LL78

Edited by Wiz

Maybe I should show you how shitty spectator mode is? Will you shut up then?

And also, learn to record in good quality and normal framerate...

Edited by Wiz
10 минут назад, Wiz сказал:

Maybe I should show you how shitty spectator mode is? Will you shut up then?

Don't shut my mouth. I didn't come to your house. We are all here to discuss dishonest players and give our arguments. I substantiated my suspicions and gave three examples of the use of AIM. What else do you want from me? Your only argument - You're a noob. All three videos are observer errors. It's not up to you to decide if I'm a noob or not. I may not be a pro, but I've been playing on the same server, on the same map every day for almost a year. Learn to treat all players with respect. If for you the discussion and evidence is rubbish - what are you doing in general in this thread?

Edited by mbzkavkaz01
8 minutes ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

I substantiated my suspicions and gave three examples of the use of AIM. What else do you want from me? Your only argument - You're a noob. All three videos are observer errors.

You have no arguments, you posted 3!!! normal kills and that's all, 2 other players who are MUCH better than you told that they can't see anything

I broke down each of your videos and explained why the crosshair appears to lag behind the enemy

8 minutes ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

If for you the discussion and evidence is rubbish - what are you doing in general in this thread?

Cuz you reporting legit players and you don't know what's real cheating and real proof?

Here's what happened: You played, you got owned by this guy, you specced him, crosshair isn't on enemy -> aimbot. Nice 1

Edited by Wiz
15 минут назад, Wiz сказал:

You have no arguments, you posted 3!!! normal kills and that's all, 2 other players who are MUCH better than you told that they can't see anything

Cuz you reporting legit players and you don't know what's real cheating and real proof?

What is cheating I know, believe me, well. I also see that this player certainly didn't start playing shooters yesterday. And here it is important to understand that this is not his main account, such players use left accounts, realizing that the maximum that awaits him is a block of this particular account by voting of players for 7 days or a non-global block from a moderator on the server and it is unlikely that a proof will be posted on the forum. Such players skillfully turn off cheats when they see an observer who has entered and it becomes more difficult to catch them, but more difficult does not mean impossible. I really hope that justice can be found on this forum. That is why I am here. Phoenix has a word, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Edited by mbzkavkaz01
7 минут назад, SIRSVEN сказал:

btw shizu2K got banned and this guy not, so imagine how bad u are, u have no idea what does aimbot mean :smoke:

Не против если буду писать по-русски? Оказывается тут много моих земляков. Так вот, я очень рад, что одним читером стало меньше. По поводу того парня о котором ты пишешь. У меня нет во чтобы то ни стало желания доказать что он читер. Я же не прокурор. Если моих доказательств было не достаточно, это значит одно. "Не пойман-не вор" и хорошо если я ошибся. А если нет рано или поздно пруфы на него представят другие пользователи. Всех благ тебе!

Edited by CanibalCorps
В 27.10.2022 в 08:00, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Secondary.. Secondary secondary secondary secondary secondary 60 times secondary..

Подскажите, дополнительные представленные пруфы внесли для вас ясность, можно узнать какое решение принято по результату рассмотрения жалобы на игрока P2KSX234LL78?

4 hours ago, CanibalCorps said:

Подскажите, дополнительные представленные пруфы внесли для вас ясность, можно узнать какое решение принято по результату рассмотрения жалобы на игрока P2KSX234LL78?

there is no cheat in any proof" u provided , you are simply average player you arent experienced enough to say who is cheating and who is not , like noustaja pointed out just because someone knows how to play and faster than you doesnt mean he is cheating , an aimbot would have been obvious if it was aimbot or anything , random shots at people going in straight line is not "hard" to do think about that , anyone who got arms can do that xD , low rank and high KDR means twothings , either cheats or just secondary account , after seeing how he plays and the videos its clear he is just good player on secondary account + spectator mode is buggy as hell , for example go play with bipod and let me spectate you i would post videos about ur "cheats" because it will apear to me that u are aiming at the sky yet killing people , yep thats just spectator mode for you , me and all other people who responded to your claims have much more experience and we caught 100+ cheaters each , so we have an idea what a cheat is and what is not , cheers .

Edited by ToXicLife

Спасибо за развернутый ответ, из которого я понял следующее:

1. Данный игрок имеет основную учётную запись, которая вам хорошо известна, как и стиль его профессиональной игры. Этот игрок определенно бог в шутерах. И он точно никогда не станет подрубать читы, даже просто ради веселья.

2. Среднему игроку вроде меня с показателями убийств/смертей 1/1 не стоит обращаться на форум, так как моего лузерского опыта около 1 года не достаточно для правильной оценки игроков.

3. Также мне не стоит использовать режим наблюдателя потому что он всегда глючит и даёт искаженную информацию об игроке.

Более мне тут делать нечего. Всех вам благ, господа боги