ZLOFENIX Games

4 minutes ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

Desafortunadamente, no es posible grabar 60 fotogramas por segundo. 7 jugadores votaron a favor de la prohibición de este jugador, 0 en contra.

Безымянный.png

Let me show you a list of people unfairly banned on this server in the last few days, voted by people with multiple accounts, they leave and enter to add 1 more vote with another account.

xPaNaDoL_NiGhT
su1tan
Santannnna
77SEREGA77
-dpi-
Revive_Me
Shepherd7778
WinCheSSter
Blackd3ath
xPaNaDoL_ExTrA
FIST331
AK47_MARKSMAN
FlariGoD
|||XxHEMOxX|||

@ mbzkavkaz01 My partner was banned for 7 days like this on this server. and they made fun of him when he ask to be unbanned on the server's discord, playing here since 2014 and having a good reputation. 2 people with multi-accounts can collect 12 votes to ban whoever they want from the server and that happens every day.

Edited by Menphis
16 минут назад, Menphis сказал:

Let me show you a list of people unfairly banned on this server in the last few days, voted by people with multiple accounts, they leave and enter to add 1 more vote with another account.

xPaNaDoL_NiGhT
su1tan
Santannnna
77SEREGA77
-dpi-
Revive_Me
Shepherd7778
WinCheSSter
Blackd3ath
xPaNaDoL_ExTrA
FIST331
AK47_MARKSMAN
FlariGoD
|||XxHEMOxX|||

Among those who gave their votes for the ban were old players such as:
(RUSO) LA_TIXA
|||XxHEMOxX|||
Turik Veshka
ReaperxXx

And I repeat, zero against

Edited by mbzkavkaz01
6 minutes ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

Among those who gave their votes for the ban were old players such as:
(RUSO) LA_TIXA
|||XxHEMOxX|||
Turik Veshka
ReaperxXx

Tixa is stupid, he votes for hate, he will always vote !Yes, even if the person is innocent or not

anyway don't worry. latino-girl2002 has already been banned from the server.

1 час назад, Menphis сказал:

Tixa is stupid, he votes for hate, he will always vote !Yes, even if the person is innocent or not

В любом случае, не волнуйтесь. latino-girl2002 уже был забанен с сервера.

I know that he was banned by the admin on my complaint, but cheaters like him register a new account and continue to play on the server under different nicknames. By the way, his (latino-girl2022) rank is 4, that is, he is either a newbie, or he has already been banned before. I bother and spend time recording video evidence and posting it here on the forum, not because I have nothing to do, but because only Phoenix personally can solve the issue with the cheater radically. It’s just that cheaters on the Russian server who have either high damage or aim, with a ping 3 times higher than 90% of the players currently on the server and who have the most skills at the initial account level, are just sick of it. I have been playing only on this server for almost a year and before declaring a cheater I analyze many factors. The fact that I once confused you with a cheater does not give you the right to doubt now everything that I always say by default. After this case of proceedings, I always voted against you against banning you when there was a vote on the server.
I hope for the correct decision of Phoenix

1 hour ago, mbzkavkaz01 said:

I know that he was banned by the admin on my complaint, but cheaters like him register a new account and continue to play on the server under different nicknames. By the way, his (latino-girl2022) rank is 4, that is, he is either a newbie, or he has already been banned before. I bother and spend time recording video evidence and posting it here on the forum, not because I have nothing to do, but because only Phoenix personally can solve the issue with the cheater radically. It’s just that cheaters on the Russian server who have either high damage or aim, with a ping 3 times higher than 90% of the players currently on the server and who have the most skills at the initial account level, are just sick of it. I have been playing only on this server for almost a year and before declaring a cheater I analyze many factors. The fact that I once confused you with a cheater does not give you the right to doubt now everything that I always say by default. After this case of proceedings, I always voted against you against banning you when there was a vote on the server.
I hope for the correct decision of 

just ask phoenix that because there are a lot of people with secondary accounts..

6 минут назад, SIRSVEN сказал:

@ mbzkavkaz01  u dont like latino Girls :facepalm::no:

Are you sure it's a girl? Could it be a transvestite?
Seriously though, no one likes cheaters. Yes, most likely this player has some experience, it can be seen from the style of the game. But tell me honestly, if, for example, I'm a player with about a year of experience in daily play, I set the cheat to high damage, can you determine that I use cheats, provided that I change my accounts so that you can't track my game for a long time?
At a minimum, I personally have questions about the following facts:
1. A new account on the server where everything is already unlocked.
2. High ping (210), higher than 90% of players
3. A huge gap in the ratio of murders / deaths of at least 4 times.
4. Many kills without aiming at the optics.
5. Multiple massacres

All this did not cause you questions to the player, but you were excited from one mention of the female gender in the nickname of this player. There seems to be a serious issue here.

Nice video (5-10fps)...I almost threw up.
As I read the player is banned by a vote, otherwise, someone with a more powerful machine should record next time.
...and for the players who massively vote for ban/kick - talk with server owners/admins. They most likely won't respond to you, but here comes the good part - you don't like voteban/kick, server admins and stuff like that - VPS+server files - voila.