ZLOFENIX Games

ZLO Battlefield 4 Linux Server Autoinstall Script

I created a script for automated deployment of Battlefield 4 Servers on ZLOemu.

What do you need?

• A ubuntu server (debian might work too)
  • MobaXTerm https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/ (or any terminal with XServer, though it might even work with no gui at all)

How to use:

1. Download script and place them in /home/USER directory
  2. Download BF4 server software and ZServer.exe and also place in /home/USER directory image.png.d00e430521155a61ad2c8e64c6828d5b.png
  3. start the script with 
    bash installscript.sh
  4. Insert your params
  5. Wait...
  6. close everything once server starts

It automatically creates all the necessary files and configuration. All you have to do is edit server settings itself like server name, map rotation etc...

Important: Dont start the script as root

I also included a "startserver" script, this you can use after initial setup to start your server.

To stop the server you have "stopserver.sh"

If you have questions add me on discord 

Spoiler

FD#8442

installscript.sh startserver.sh stopserver.sh

Update:

• Added complete support for headless installation. (vcredist installation now silent, initial server startup is also silent-. use only if youre sure about all parameters. this features no debugging via the script itself. If your server doesnt go online run the gui version and check for errors.) [somehow previous file was messed up and VCredist wasnt installing without x forwarding]

installscript_nogui.sh

• 1 month later...
В 17.08.2022 в 20:53, xFDx сказал:

Обновлять:

• Добавлена полная поддержка безголовой установки. (установка vcredist теперь бесшумная, первоначальный запуск сервера также бесшумный. Используйте, только если вы уверены во всех параметрах. Это не включает отладку с помощью самого скрипта. Если ваш сервер не подключается к сети, запустите версию графического интерфейса и проверьте наличие ошибок.) [каким-то образом предыдущий файл был перепутан, и VCredist не устанавливался без переадресации x]

installscript_nogui.sh 5.51 \u043a\u0411 · 0 загрузок

Даже если я запущу сам дальше я не смогу им заниматься так как я не разбираюсь в этом )

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 10:24 PM, shock666 said:

Даже если я запущу сам дальше я не смогу им заниматься так как я не разбираюсь в этом )

What am i supposed to do with this information? What is the problem? Where do you have trouble?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 10:13 PM, exemaco said:

after executing stopserver.sh I can't start it again, when I execute starserver.sh it gives the following message: "[screen is terminating]"

run the commands inside the script manually and see the output. make sure theres no screen session running already