ZLOFENIX Games

5 minutes ago, PSImera said:

can you elaborate on what timings you saw what, otherwise I reviewed it three times and didn’t notice anything suspicious

i couldn't be bothered to spectate him longer. i am not interested in catching kids anymore. i saw aim flicks and this guy killing everyone easily. i switched to the enemy team and just as i suspected, he kills suspiciously fast. 

6 hours ago, PSImera said:

can you elaborate on what timings you saw what, otherwise I reviewed it three times and didn’t notice anything suspicious

take a look at 0:35 , for me i think its + for no recoil

3 часа назад, ToXicLife сказал:

take a look at 0:35 , for me i think its + for no recoil

Do you mean that he controls the recoil very good, or that the spectator show it as if he doesn't control it?
If the first, then you bite me to join test range and shoot with the aws with 4x scope and its ez to control it same. If the second, then it is debatable, because the spectator is bugged. so i still not see poof in this moment. What if he not cheater & you just whine for ban legit boy? You say about scores in reason lol, if its argument, so we need ban your acc too)

2nd case ofc , only instances of spectator bugs that shows this behavior of (gun jumping to the ceiling ) only if the person using bipod , otherwise i think it just no recoil , we can test it lol . but for me i say no recoil

15 minutes ago, PSImera said:

Do you mean that he controls the recoil very good, or that the spectator show it as if he doesn't control it?
If the first, then you bite me to join test range and shoot with the aws with 4x scope and its ez to control it same. If the second, then it is debatable, because the spectator is bugged. so i still not see poof in this moment. What if he not cheater & you just whine for ban legit boy? You say about scores in reason lol, if its argument, so we need ban your acc too)

what scores ? i didnt even say anything about scores i have no idea who this guy even is , i just saw the video and made my conclusion , i would have zero interest in getting someone CLEAN banned , but ofc we can debate that's the whole purpose of the entire "report suspected cheaters" thread

4 часа назад, ToXicLife сказал:

2nd case ofc , only instances of spectator bugs that shows this behavior of (gun jumping to the ceiling ) only if the person using bipod , otherwise i think it just no recoil , we can test it lol . but for me i say no recoil

i hear this theory many times, but i also hear about cases when this bug happened with 100% legit players & this is a myth about "this bug = norecoil"
+ when he shoot, we see this bug not all time even in this clip
+ its only one clip with this bug, other clips clean

4 часа назад, ToXicLife сказал:

what scores ? i didnt even say anything about scores i have no idea who this guy even is , i just saw the video and made my conclusion , i would have zero interest in getting someone CLEAN banned , but ofc we can debate that's the whole purpose of the entire "report suspected cheaters" thread

sorry, its Dode say about scores, not you. my bad, i not noted it when answer to you

I bet he'll be back here soon with another video, unless he's some new super player which is highly unlikely. I mean how often do we get a super player around here vs how many cheaters!? 

Hello guys. he only killed me 2 times but it was enough to know that something was wrong with him

Tickets| K/D

1706      0-0 First spawn
1626      5-0
1613      9-0
1576     16-2
1560     19-2
1551     26-3 Killed me

He killed in 155 Tickets 26-3 (Almost 5 minutes)

That's all I can provide about him.

Here it is better appreciated, he kills me and a teammate who was by my side as if nothing happened (taking into account that the scar-h has 21 bullets) he makes a sprayrtransfer worthy of a proplayer or cheater

Edited by M3NPH1S
12 hours ago, PSImera said:

i hear this theory many times, but i also hear about cases when this bug happened with 100% legit players & this is a myth about "this bug = norecoil"
+ when he shoot, we see this bug not all time even in this clip
+ its only one clip with this bug, other clips clean

sorry, its Dode say about scores, not you. my bad, i not noted it when answer to you

no , its almost visible on all instances , it's just much more visible in the time stamp i showed because he was full autoing the Whole mag at them , other clips he didnt hold fire that long but if you pay attention you can still see it , check  0:10 ( when he fires at the EODbot , you can see his aim starts climbing up to the ceiling at the last sec but he then stops firing)    0:28 ( it was for mere secs but at the ned you can see how his aim started going up ) , also in    0:56 , he only fired for split seconds thats why its not as visible as in 0:35 !

Edited by ToXicLife
7 часов назад, M3NPH1S сказал:

Here it is better appreciated, he kills me and a teammate who was by my side as if nothing happened (taking into account that the scar-h has 21 bullets) he makes a sprayrtransfer worthy of a proplayer or cheater

scar-h dmg is high, need only 3 body bullets to kill.
3 to first, 3 to you & they have 15 more from his 21.
you stay in one raw, not need to be cheater or pro player to kill to enemies in one choke who stay afk. need to hit just 6/21 bullets.
basic moment on video & basic scores. i think this guy not newby, looks like its smoorf

Screenshot_38.png

1 hour ago, PSImera said:

scar-h dmg es alto, solo necesita 3 balas para matar.
3 para el primero, 3 para ti y tienen 15 más de sus 21.
te quedas en uno, no necesitas ser un tramposo o un jugador profesional para matar a los enemigos en un estrangulamiento que se mantienen afk. necesita golpear solo 6/21 balas.
momento básico en video y partituras básicas. creo que este tipo no es nuevo, parece que es smoorf

Captura de pantalla_38.png

:yes:

9 hours ago, PSImera said:

scar-h dmg is high, need only 3 body bullets to kill.
3 to first, 3 to you & they have 15 more from his 21.
you stay in one raw, not need to be cheater or pro player to kill to enemies in one choke who stay afk. need to hit just 6/21 bullets.
basic moment on video & basic scores. i think this guy not newby, looks like its smoorf

Screenshot_38.png

That's what they say to sell you the weapon haha. In reality, it's more like 7 bullets in my experience. 

set 0.25 speed & watch to hp 100 > 69 > 38 > dead its literaly scar-h dmg on this distance. but in first video its show last bullet is HS, in second video not, so maybe somebody hit him in this moment or just not show HS indicator for some reason, but first 2 bullets its normal damage, its not damage hack 100%

10 hours ago, PSImera said:

set 0.25 speed & watch to hp 100 > 69 > 38 > dead its literaly scar-h dmg on this distance. but in first video its show last bullet is HS, in second video not, so maybe somebody hit him in this moment or just not show HS indicator for some reason, but first 2 bullets its normal damage, its not damage hack 100%

correct , no damage hack , as i said , i only think its a norecoil , could be wrong , but yeah waiting for more proof is the best option

This is the problems with soft aim - when he shoot and the target get his cover he keep shooting(walls) and that leave him uncovered, most of the time he is not even ads and hitting perfect headshots.

@ ZLOFENIX

On 7/23/2022 at 9:21 PM, Menphis said:

I would like you to watch this video (I did not report it because I think the evidence was not enough). I think the same thing happens with RaiseFladarov 

make a new thread about him and post the video .

• 2 weeks later...