ZLOFENIX Games

The sims 4 turkish language pack?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By aryferry
      Zlorigin is too slow, I need the torrent so that my PC doesn't have to be on for hours
    • By Sofililly
      When i am in game, i try to download the Sims delivery express content, but an error pops up and when i try to download the content again, it pops up again. Is there a way to fix this problem?
    • By brdlvr
      Hello! Last two packs that came out Dream home decorator and Cottage village are buggy for me. For the dream home decorator one the build items are named correctly but for the cottage living everything is labeled as **debug**. But the interior designer job doesn't work. Did I do something wrong downloading or what is happening? How could this be fixed?

• By mrsglacia
      Hi everyone, 
      it's been two days since I've been trying to run zlorigin to update the sims4, the game runs without it being opened, but zlorigin just crashes constantly, even though I follow the opening steps precisely. (run zclient first, and from there click the button 'run zlorigin')
      I followed every step suggested in the FAQ already, including running the bat file to clear the cache, check the compatibility settings, I even tried to unistall and reinstall everything, but everything still won't function..
      I hope someone can help me!:)
      Thanks in advance for everyone's support, I'll attack some screenshots from my last attempt

• By deadsemechka
      сначала все было хорошо, но после того,как обновила игру до последней версии- перестали отображаться моды(все неконфликтные,я даже удаляла всю папку  модс,чтобы проверить), при запуске игры вылетала табличка с требованием разрешить моды. Я как обычно все разрешала,перезапускала игру-тоже самое. Потом игра даже запускаться перестала,хотела просто домик построить,но не вышло. Подскажите пожалуйста,что делать
    • By michelex
      Basically when I try to download every games, the client after a bit shows me the "ZLOrigin.exe stopped working" problem. This problem comes also with the download speed drop. Somebody knows how to fix it?
    • By rampeges
      Добрый вечер. Возникла такая проблема.  Использую zlorigin для симс, и на эту игру недавно выкатили новое длс. Захожу в акк, чтобы скачать длс и обнаруживаю, что аккаунт совершенно пустой, игр на нем нет и добавить в игру ничего соответственно не получается,хоть и зашла как обычно через клиент. Пару раз бывало такое, что акк сбрасывался и показывало что он пустой и с другой аватаркой(но после этого обычно перезаходила и все было в норме, а сейчас ни в какую). Тем не менее, установленные  игры все равно запускаются через клиент,хоть и библиотека аккаунта пустая. Помогите разрулить 
    • By rafaelgh
      Hello Guys Good afternoon 

My name is Rafael and I have The The Sims 4 installed on my pc also I have Zlorigin and Zclient installed too. 

I've been using zlorigin and zcliente since 2018 and I've never had error with it. But recentely it has occurred an erro with my Zlorigin when I try to repair or update my the sims 4 I see the error message - 196610:0 and i can't solve it.  

I've already tried to remove all zlorigin and clean the cache and I've already to remove zclient and reinstall again but it doesn't work the error keeping show it 

I would like to fix it. 

If you could help me I appreciate it 

Thanks for all support. 

Good afternoon

• By xLioNer
      Не удаётся подключиться к Zclient. Изначально выдавало "почта не найдена", но после смены адреса почты, выдаёт следующее:
      P.S.: адрес и пароль ввожу верные - я и копировала их с блокнота, и выходила и заново заходила в аккаунт на сайте (он зашёл, а значит пароль и адрес верны).Антивирус выключен.
      Что ещё можно сделать?

• By ally9503
      Hi, I have a problem with ZLorigin. After that I clicked Download for The Sims 4 + DLC. After he has downloaded the game, he will not install it! This message comes out:  
      Error: The redistributable package of the VC ++ runtime was not installed correctly. Unable to proceed with the installation.(1612) Why?
      Help me, please :(