ZLOFENIX Games

BF Cinematic Tools

Hello I recently watched this video and would like to use this program to take my own screenshots and record some cinematics for my videos.

video: https://youtu.be/9YFnxoDhHHQ

Look for information in the forum in case someone already asked this question and I only found a comment from someone who mentions this program

comment: https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/5851/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-57448

I have my own server on which I can use it if allowed (I don't really know how it works yet, I haven't downloaded it yet)

Edited by M3NPH1S

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ConfusedAlien
      So I recently downloaded ZLOrigin to download Battlefield 4, and I found something that interested me. Battlefield 3 was shown there, and it was claiming that I had an update for the game. I decided to update the game, but after verifying the game files, a message popped up and told me that Windows had blocked the update and I would be prompted whether to carry on or not. I waited for a few minutes but nothing came. Next, I tried to update it with the antivirus and firewall disabled, but got the same result. Same thing happened when I tried to download Battlefield 4 as well. Why is this happening, and is there any way in which I can fix this?
      Also, whenever I open ZClient.exe, it shows me that various files for Battlefield 3 are being updated, and right before I am authenticated, it shows "Updating BF3". So does ZClient.exe update BF3 or does ZLOrigin?
    • By ConfusedAlien
      i've been playing this game from ZLoGames for almost two months now, very fun and enjoyable and big thanks to those who made it possible. there are some things which i have no clue about and couldn't find any answers about it in the FAQ. 
      1. when i pop into a server, i find out that everything is in russian. is this a bug or something, because i installed the game in english. 
      2. is it possible to change the region in which i play? 
    • By gozdevy
      So I've been getting the error where it says 'Today's Message;Windows XP or Vista Users....' or whatever the hell and I've read the FAQ over and over and I did all the things it said (disabling AV etc.) but it's still not working?I also reinstalled the app etc. but I'm getting the same error message,so can anyone help me?I really read the FAQ over and over again and while the instructions are clear enough and I believe that I did everything right,I may have missed something somehow?I'm a computer noob fr.
    • By tonyberdu
      Hello, I wanted to ask, how to play StarCraft Remastered in multiplayer but I do not get on the list of friends and wanted to know how I can add it or something, to play games, but I do not know how to do it
    • By tonyberdu
      I ask this question since in case this game I wanted to see it in remaster to play the campaign but seeing the crack I do not seethat it can be played without internet connection so that it works well, then I wanted to check if there is any way to play The SC Remastered but only offline with the remaster options enabled but in mode without internet connection or is the internet connection required for crack?

• By ZEKBOTgamer
      hi and  i have a problem that i am not able t download any games from Zlorigin and i get and error of 196613:200 and i also tried the fix for the problem of 196613:0 but it did not work  PLS HELP
    • By jerry122
      I changed BAT,but SERVERNAME still SERVER_YOU_NAME.
      when i use cmd to view variable,that SERVERNAME still was not set
      I set SERVERNAME variable by myself,but still change nothing.>_<
      Im using windows 10,Is this the reason?
      My English is not very good,express may not accurate,please forgive me.XD
    • By Enesyunus
      Will you guys ever release battlefield hardline ?
    • By Potsbaker
      Hi,

So, after a few years of playing BFBC2 mp I finally wanted to try BF3 yesterday, which was great till I got banned (at least that's what ZClient says).
      It appears to me that my IP has been banned, clearly because making another account didn't fix anything.

Is it possible for an admin to look into this? As far as I know I have behaved myself on the servers that I have played (Amstel LAN & Panda) and in terms of cheating/hacking or whatever you want to call it, I am strongly against those.

My Russian is very bad so I'm writing this in English, and since I can't find any form where I can submit a ban appeal, I am trying it here.

Cheers!