ZLOFENIX Games

Problem downloading Sims 3, network error?

Hello to all,

Hopefully, I'm placing this in the right place. If not, I'm sorry. I started downloading the Sims 3 yesterday and everything was going perfectly fine. It was when I got to Sims 3: Island Paradise did I start experiencing this issue. I got a pop-up message saying that the network is having problems. I stopped downloading, waited for a few hours, and tried again and got the same issue. I also tried using my VPN, and got the same problem. I will admit that I forgot to turn it on before; I don't know if that matters or not. I did not get any notifications from my Norton virus software, but I don't know if it could be the culprit or not. All the files seem to be in my folder. I have take some screenshots. I would appreciate any help. Thank you. 

problem.png

problem1.png

6 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Look into zclient too.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Look into the installation folder for zclient, and if so, what would I be looking for exactly? I have it inside a folder I executed from my anti-virus software on my desktop. 

1 час назад, SimCraz3d сказал:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Look into the installation folder for zclient, and if so, what would I be looking for exactly? I have it inside a folder I executed from my anti-virus software on my desktop. 

Open zclient window and look in it. When this error appears in zlorigin.

8 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Open zclient window and look in it. When this error appears in zlorigin.

Okay, I see what you mean now. I'm not sure how, but I tried it again today, and it worked. I was able to download all the games without errors. Thank you.