ZLOFENIX Games

Nazi admins on Panda B7Hawk pls look at this post

Why admins on Panda gib a ban for russian players? Ban for St. George Ribbon, Z or russian language in chat. Flags of other states are allowed on other servers and admins do not give a ban for them. Your admins insult Russian people and humiliate them - is this normal? I just went to the server and immediately got a ban with the wording - fucking Russian. Many other Russian people also get banned - is this idiocy or Nazism? We can write a collective appeal to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to block this service in Russia. If you hate Russians, then we will not insult you as you do, we will ban you from working in Russia. Admins in Russian servers do not give bans to Ukrainians or Americans.

ban like who ? give me player name ? all bans i know for what reason are banned , i have beast admins in server . im sure they respect me and not ban for no reason

13 часов назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

ban like who ? give me player name ?

See my profile "LaoShu" Ban reason: fuckin Russian. 

It's good reason? I'm not a cheater. I went to the server and after a few minutes I got this ban. There are other players from Russia who got banned with this label, but I don't remember their profiles

2 hours ago, XanderLC said:

See my profile "LaoShu" Ban reason: fuckin Russian. 

It's good reason? I'm not a cheater. I went to the server and after a few minutes I got this ban. There are other players from Russia who got banned with this label, but I don't remember their profiles

should be there is reason , bcz there is many russian player from other server post lie about panda server invite hacker to player there

anyway i unban some and other still there i see the reason for ban 

45 минут назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

should be there is reason , bcz there is many russian player from other server post lie about panda server invite hacker to player there

Oh im sorry not this acc. "ZhenLiMao" my account. I dont use "LaoShu" bcz have a PB ban. 
Ban received recently for the St. George ribbon. On the Russian server they told me that you were banned for this, I did not believe it and decided to personally check

2 часа назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKp9xTxx/98.png
https://i.postimg.cc/Cx0RvWvT/99.png

Edited by XanderLC

Interesting, you want to prove what exactly in there the superior over one poor country in game? There are like 30%-40% players from this country and I don't think they like your way of thinking. I told you to change tag, but no - you will continue your brainless thoughts. 
There was NEVER any ban for being Russian or will be, I strictly hate including any politics in the game.

Stop pretending to be smart, Z and V stands for same thing NAZI Swastika does. If you don't know about what's going on in Ukraine, go learn on any independent news. I don't want to become political in there, but its not good to show support to this. I know not every russian or else show support to this, but you are the one. Sad to tell but you have to think twice before saying anything in internet. Also there are no bans for being Russian as far as i know, so what's your point of thinking?

There are other players from Russia who got banned with this label - lie more Xanders, you had chance so many times in past to stop breaking rules or even stop messaging stupid messages.
Xanders loop:
1. Open bf4
2. When you die often, say they are cheaters
3. Say panda sucks and other servers have 0 cheaters
4. Get banned for that

5. Cry on forum
6. Take no notes at all

9 часов назад, Toomek сказал:

Stop pretending to be smart, Z and V stands for same thing NAZI Swastika does. If you don't know about what's going on in Ukraine, go learn on any independent news. 

who determined that Z and V are Nazi symbols? And what independent news are you talking about?

8 hours ago, Trahtor3418 said:

who determined that Z and V are Nazi symbols? And what independent news are you talking about?

Lets not be political here. Just change tag, thats all.

First, do research. Then type anything in there. Thanks in advance. Also it is up to admins what to do, not to you :yes:

Edited by Toomek
1 hour ago, Trahtor3418 said:

for what reason should he change the tag? because you wanted to?

People join the game to play, not see any politics. And we gave xanders too many chances so I left him with perm ban. And to keep everyone neutral, we started banning for this. If you don't like it and see bf4 as politics game then create your own server where you allow it. I don't understand why you literally moan why, the reason is simple, we are neutral in game.

22 часа назад, Bartis сказал:

There are other players from Russia who got banned with this label - lie more Xanders, you had chance so many times in past to stop breaking rules or even stop messaging stupid messages.
Xanders loop:
1. Open bf4
2. When you die often, say they are cheaters
3. Say panda sucks and other servers have 0 cheaters
4. Get banned for that

5. Cry on forum
6. Take no notes at all

I have ss wen u say to me "DELETE UR CLANTEG" then u banned me

Edited by XanderLC
22 часа назад, Toomek сказал:

Stop pretending to be smart, Z and V stands for same thing NAZI Swastika does. If you don't know about what's going on in Ukraine, go learn on any independent news. I don't want to become political in there, but its not good to show support to this. I know not every russian or else show support to this, but you are the one. Sad to tell but you have to think twice before saying anything in internet. Also there are no bans for being Russian as far as i know, so what's your point of thinking?

U wanna war? oki zloemu will be banned from Russia soon...

Снимок экрана (103).png