ZLOFENIX Games

[cute]Bartis

saga

этот чел являеться вашим админом или модером не знаю но он в неаглую использует читы и мап хаки и все его пули целяться в голову! прошу с эти чтото сделать! надоело! 

Только что, saga сказал:

этот чел являеться вашим админом или модером не знаю но он в неаглую использует читы и мап хаки и все его пули целяться в голову! прошу с эти чтото сделать! надоело! 

[cute]Bartis

33 минуты назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

he is clean and better than you and many player  , stop make like this shit topic 

yeah ahhaha you don't know what kind of cheater he is! I advise you to play with him or against! he's a complete bastard! and I demand that he be banned forever!
:lol::lol:

35 минут назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

he is clean and better than you and many player  , stop make like this shit topic 

you just understand it's a shame when you are impudently evicted from equipment on the fly, is that normal?

3 minutes ago, saga said:

yeah ahhaha you don't know what kind of cheater he is! I advise you to play with him or against! he's a complete bastard! and I demand that he be banned forever!
:lol::lol:

he is normal and good player i beat him on jet , so if you think he is hack get your proof or stop cry 

1 минуту назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

he is normal and good player i beat him on jet , so if you think he is hack get your proof or stop cry 

Campaign you yourself are also crayfish and cheaters! you'll shoot in the same fucking boat!