ZLOFENIX Games

ToXicLife cheater !

прошу банить читеров ToXicLife,Coupe,Red-zone,Bartis почему эти читеры до сих пор остались безнаказанными ???? 

12 минут назад, DodeMan сказал:

you don't know axajaja. he's the worst of these cheaters.

if he is not one of the worst why they are not blocked ????

Edited by Karen82
  • 2 weeks later...
В 12.04.2022 в 23:09, Karen82 сказал:

прошу банить читеров ToXicLife,Coupe,Red-zone,Bartis почему эти читеры до сих пор остались безнаказанными ???? 

Абсолютно согласен и взываю к Фениксу что пора разгонять всю шайку Панды во главе с кодером и читером Bartis. Готов привести человек 60 минимум, которые подтвердят мои слова.

3 minutes ago, Demyan74 said:

I absolutely agree and appeal to Phoenix that it's time to disperse the whole gang of Panda, led by the coder and cheater Bartis. Ready to bring a minimum of 60 people who will confirm my words.

keep cry while you banned HWID and can not join 

6 hours ago, Demyan74 said:

Абсолютно согласен и взываю к Фениксу что пора разгонять всю шайку Панды во главе с кодером и читером Bartis. Готов привести человек 60 минимум, которые подтвердят мои слова.

Have You just got farmed? Do you think I am hacker? Feel free to report my profile and don't forget to write crying garbage on my platoon wall. But I am still not banned even after hundreds of reports. So probably something is wrong with you. I am not hacker. I am god, try to deal with it!