ZLOFENIX Games

Hello good time.

I wanted to run the server but encountered some problems!

First of all, I did not find any comprehensive training on how to run the server!

I'm new, but I would like to run a server, and thank you for your help.

I want to test up on my own computer

And I want to see if I entered the following information correctly or not

set SERVERNAME=NPUS
set GAMEPORT=26001
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:48001
set ADMINPASSWORD=t-51
set ZLOGIN=ahmadi09120@gmail.com
set ZPASS=09166190
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=AS

Screenshot 2022-04-04 001844.png

Edited by ahmadi
9 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Yes, but change passwords, because password not to everyone see it.

Exactly what writed.

Unfortunately, it did not work properly. See the attachment

Where does the problem come from that it does not run properly?

Screenshot 2022-04-05 141458.png

Screenshot 2022-04-05 141723.png

8 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Where is ALL other files in server dir?

The problem was solved

But why is Ping 999?

And of course, what is the problem with PROCON software? I enter the server password I registered but it does not accept

Screenshot 2022-04-06 031600.png

7 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Ping - enable in firewall/router.

Procon - user empty, pass in startup.txt

Do you mean to firewall and shut down?

If this is what you mean, I disabled it, but it is still 999 and no one can log in

Or do you mean to open the authorized port in the firewall?

• 2 weeks later...

Ping as shown in server browser is vastly different from actual ping in game. The protocols used and the way its calculated is a difficult topic, but if your ping is okay in game it shouldnt matter much.

From what i've seen in your screenshots your ports seem to be messed up. Also configure your IP to loopback 127.x.x.x in remote admin port. I dont even know if 0.0.0.0 works. Or use the actual private! IP of the hosting pc. 

43 минуты назад, xFDx сказал:

Ping as shown in server browser is vastly different from actual ping in game. The protocols used and the way its calculated is a difficult topic, but if your ping is okay in game it shouldnt matter much.

From what i've seen in your screenshots your ports seem to be messed up. Also configure your IP to loopback 127.x.x.x in remote admin port. I dont even know if 0.0.0.0 works. Or use the actual private! IP of the hosting pc. 

Zeros - listen on all, works always and everywhere.

4 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Zeros - listen on all, works always and everywhere.

Good to know it works. Probably he has some sort of mistake in his configuration. If hes hosting on the same PC hes trying to connect from i doubt its firewall related though.