ZLOFENIX Games

D2R Failed to join game

Hi,

I was playing my game, suddenly my laptop turned off and now I get error "Failed to join game" when I press start game on my character. I tried starting a new character but I get the same error.

I would appreciate some help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ribeiroedd
      Good evening, folks! 
      When I try to open Diablo 2 Resurrected through the ZClient, I get the error message that I attached here. I drag the file D2R.exe to the client, and as soon as I do that, the error appears. How do I fix this?

• By Orpheus
      Hello, i found this site on that other forum via Fenix's post.
      If i understand correctly it's possbile to play D2R online with this, but for some reason i can't create an online character.
      ZClient seems to be working properly, i can login and no errors at all, it says "Auth success as.." so i don't know what i did wrong.
      I followed the instructions Fenix gave in that other forum, but i can only create an offline character and in the online section there is a SelectOffline named sorc. I can enter with it to the lobby, but i don't see others.

Can i get some help with this? What did i do wrong? How can i make online play work?