ZLOFENIX Games

В 22.02.2022 в 19:04, DodeMan сказал:

i'm 100% sure your brain is dead and buried. check out the posts on this very page to see how many cheaters were reported by these admins you're accusing of cheating. it's utterly disrespectful to belittle the effort admins are putting into the server to keep the game alive. 

Раньше всё было хорошо, но сейчас сервер опустился до уровня помойки. И тут бесполезно спорить, ведь 90% игроков которые играют на сервере Panda скажут тоже самое что и я, тут у власти читеры и админестраторы которые их покрывают, и вы никогда не переубедите меня в обратном. И я хочу услышать хоть одно разумное объяснение тому почему урезали оружие зенитки ? Тогда логично урезать оружие у авиации, а то как я и писала выше, получается что админы сервера настроили его под себя не спрашивая мнение игроков. А это ещё раз доказывает что сервер Panda самое убогое место в мире. На серверах Hardcore играть гораздо приятнее, там адекватные админы и понятные правила сервера, тоже самое и в Battlefield 3, за 6 лет игры там у меня никогда небыло вопросов к администрации серверов, но на Pande у меня есть вопросы каждый раз когда я там играю! PS: Верните полную версию карты граница каспия !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

В 22.02.2022 в 04:35, Bartis сказал:

Typical re**rd who complains when none of that is implemented of what you have said on panda, and in fact you have completely no idea how this works, because simply too stupid. If admins are "cheating", why don't you ever come with solid evidence as spectactor record. Of course, I already know the reply: "bla bla you have spec warn", my answer - "bla bla my score is exactly same if you watch me or not". I have not changed any damage, I only reverted 2015 year dmg for weapons (25 per hit).
If you want to check if panda blocked dmg for AA weapons, I can give you the file which modifies the server (for better), and you can prove your super smart brain by reversing it, none of calls are hidden, and paste if you found anything that calls vehicle dmg.
PS Is this game for people who only play 10-20 scores? By this way you will be happy you can kill those complete bots.

Прости но я даже читать не буду этот понос который ты написал. Пока я не увижу запись того как ты играешь без читов, для 90% игроков ты подлый читер с мозгом как у улитки. И самое подлое для сервера что вы делаете, это собираетесь в одину команду с другими читерами, вы ведь понимаете что этим вы просто  уничтожаете интерес у других игроков, пропадает баланс команд и всё просто превращается в сраную войну в одни ворота, это говорит о том что вы не можете конкурировать против таких же как вы, вы способны только собираться в одну стаю как шакалы и играть против честных игроков без читов. И это я ещё молчу про то что вы как крысы летаете васю игру на авиации не давая другим игрокам этого сделать. Бателфилд эта игра с большим количеством разного гемплея, но вы даже не можете это ощутить так как как клоуны только летаете. Это самое тупое что я видела в мире видеоигр. Хочу подвести итог, вы играете без чести, только против слабейших, вы играете с читами, и вы всегда летаете на авиации если она есть на карте, по всем признакам вы падшая женщина.  

1: if there are cheaters go record them in spectator and post video here like we do
2: Anti-air still the same have all the noob weapons nothing changed about it , so get ur facts right

3: server owner pay money to run his server = he can enable or disable whatever he likes, remove weapons he doesnt like etc , ban , not ban , kicking , doing whatever he wants , his money his rules  , anyhow nothing is removed everything is still here , so get ur facts right.

4: if panda server is so bad like u say , it would be empty 24/7 , its the only full server LOL , so everyone else loves the server so ur opinion doesnt matter , go play on Hardcore server , cuz its a noob shit and camping only , shoot 1 shot to kill someone yay very fun .

its funny all u idiots are doing is trash talking panda where u spend hundred of hours playing on it , when its also run for u for free .:D

>> you accuse someone of anything = you have the burden of proof , simple as that , you can go spectate , go record , instead of crying here with no proof , you will just make ur self look sily<< provide proof of the cheats = fenix will terminate the account if he found out its actually cheating , also fenix is the project owner , he doesnt know us perosnaly , doesnt protect anyone , doesnt care for anyone , so he will be fair :derisive:

@ wafwaf

Edited by ToXicLife

I feel like what have you just said is like a hardcore server bullsh*t propaganda.
Why?
1. Join Panda and please point out how AA is blocked.
2. We don't "hide", I myself can record any gameplay, stream, anything you want (that will still not end the crying)
3. Out of nowhere, you point out "great" admins for you as only those who are from RU. I played on those servers too, and from my experience one of them only bans me.
4. When I always play with those 90% cheaters? I probably know who you meant, but I quite often play vs them.
5. Battlefield with many modes, I play every mode that will not empty the server, and not only heli. stats see what you said about my game style makes no sense.
6. Vehicles are part of this game, and better player is, better score he can get. It's simple and I don't think anyone needs further explanation.
7. Insulting anyone won't help you at all, you only confirmed you have no arguments and can't find anything in those lies.
8. We asked players if they liked the loadout blocking, it went alright for 80% people, on locker almost for everyone. People who cried were known as basecampers.
However, since some time ago we admins don't care about it anymore and made everything unlocked, because we don't want to waste time on it. Often it ended in: "no passives admins noobs!!!", so we unlocked it to see what happened next, and no surprise, after unlocking and killing those players - "admins use cheats". So we don't give a single f*ck anymore about your basecamping.
9. You wanted to something from panda admins for caspian? It's a full version of the map, but CQS mode. We can revert it back to CQL, no problem. However good luck for  you to get anything from us after how you treat and share lies about admins.

Any admin don't want your internet war on what server is better. It's up to players what server they decide to play on. And telling/forcing propaganda to the players lies like that about other servers is just pathetic.

Edited by Bartis
2 hours ago, Demyan74 said:

Похоже пора собирать петицию от игроков и админов и довести ее до Феникса

Yes, he definitely did not see this thread... Petition, will soon start with ideas to give money to ban someone. Go play on your servers where you ban everyone, and you will be happy none of us join you.
The thread turned into personal thoughts about players, not giving any proof. If you continue that, the thread will be closed.
This is my last post in this thread.

23 hours ago, Demyan74 said:

Похоже пора собирать петицию от игроков и админов и довести ее до Феникса

:crazy: