ZLOFENIX Games

ZLOFENIX, thank you a lot for the possibility to play D2R!!! I have a couple of questions though.

Does Zclient work with the latest D2R version (2.3 i suppose)?

If yes, how do i upgrade to the latest version?

If no, what is the latest supported version?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Dlightfull

Update with battle.net doesn't work anymore (if you start with the original version 1.0.66063 ZLOE). It says "This folder doesn't contain the correct version of this game. Please check the installation path and try again"

Game v 1.0.66063 runs (with ZClient) though ... just that it's a 3 months old version :(

Edited by dacianhantig
On 12/9/2021 at 10:53 AM, dacianhantig said:

Update with battle.net doesn't work anymore (if you start with the original version 1.0.66063 ZLOE). It says "This folder doesn't contain the correct version of this game. Please check the installation path and try again"

Game v 1.0.66063 runs (with ZClient) though ... just that it's a 3 months old version :(

Mine updated just fine...

• 2 months later...

Anybody able to resolve this? game version is still v 1.06603, cant update with bnet, also says "This folder doesn't contain the correct version of this game. Please check the installation path and try again". 

Tried changing installation path as well, doesnt work

Any other way to update to the latest patch? Really wanted to try the latest hydra sorceress build

Edited by LDX
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...