ZLOFENIX Games

Sound bug with german audio

Hello,

@ZLOFENIX great work!

I have a strange audio bug when using german audio "deDE".

Whenever someone says something (Boss / NPC / your Character) there is a sound lock/delay happening.

Usually it goes like this: you go to a NPC in town and click him. He will normally greet you. When you hover over the NPC dialogue options you can hear a soundeffect. You click a dialogue option and he talks.

But when this bug triggers i can't hear anything, no voice, no soundeffect, no footsteps - only the background music is playing. After a 20-30 second delay the sound or voice is playing. But during this time all sound processing is locked.

Then everything is fine. I can talk to all NPCs like normal. But i can reproduce this behavior after about 90 seconds when i choose a different dialogue or talk to another NPC.

I searched the internet but nobody has this problem. I also did't experienced it when i played the beta on the official servers. I updated my version with the battle.net client but that changed nothing. I verified my files and everything is ok.

Then i discovered i can regedit the voice to "enUS"... no bug with english voice.

So hopefully this is a bug with your ZClient that you can fix.