ZLOFENIX Games

Проблемы с запуском Origin

4 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Потому что запускать его надо кнопкой на первом же скрине, а не ярлыком.

Открывается папка, не содержащая злориджин.

В 18.09.2021 в 16:05, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Ну так перейди в папку где он установлен в этом окне выбора.

ДА! Спасибо! Ориджин открылся, теперь возникла другая проблема... Не понимаю. два года играю через злориджин - проблем не было((

Установилась база и все дополнения, но светятся серым и кнопка "загрузить" на каждом дополнении (хотя окошко загрузки показывает готово). Соответственно на компе игры нет. Еще внизу Zклиента всегда было *32 или *64. Сейчас ничего нет совсем (первый скрин нашей переписки).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By alicantas
      Hello, i don't know where to ask this, i'm sorry if it's in a wrong place.
      I added the new expansion pack Horse Ranch, the game is works fine but the pack, the world comes with it is not. I hope i'm the only one who having this problem.
      TS4_x64 2023-07-21 20-20-36.bmp
    • By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By Violetta2002
      Только скачала игеру, с симсом все норм запускается, а Биомутант не хочет, вылезает эта ошибка, что делать?
    • By aivoske
      So I can't download the packs anymore. After the wedding update, i had to delete all of it and then start to download everything again, because the pack didnt start to download itself. but now everything is queued and im not sure what to do, please help me I want to play  

• By brdlvr
      Hello! Last two packs that came out Dream home decorator and Cottage village are buggy for me. For the dream home decorator one the build items are named correctly but for the cottage living everything is labeled as **debug**. But the interior designer job doesn't work. Did I do something wrong downloading or what is happening? How could this be fixed?

• By kerrog
      при запуске ZLorigin пишет что сетевая авторизация временно недоступна а при входе пишет что я не в сети.
    • By Bububu0
      (В тех.поддержку писать не даёт, так что пусть будет здесь)
      Ориджин установила(правда, он открылся, а в faq написано не делать этого), запускаю не через zclient, но всё ещё выходит эта ошибка. Что делать?

• By Haydis
      I have installed the game all over again, i turned off all the possible secure, antivirus and firewall and i have been playing for a long time but this last time, after the last update this started showing up. I tried to do follow the manual and doing every step correctly and still shows up, is just me? and there is anyway to fix it?

• By deadsemechka
      сначала все было хорошо, но после того,как обновила игру до последней версии- перестали отображаться моды(все неконфликтные,я даже удаляла всю папку  модс,чтобы проверить), при запуске игры вылетала табличка с требованием разрешить моды. Я как обычно все разрешала,перезапускала игру-тоже самое. Потом игра даже запускаться перестала,хотела просто домик построить,но не вышло. Подскажите пожалуйста,что делать