ZLOFENIX Games

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Screenshots of them with ping spoof floated around.

@ ZLOFENIX  from the IP logs in zclient you should be able to see that their IPs are all from Iraq, except recently, they started to use a VPN to Germany).

It is physically impossible for them to have 11 ms from Iraq.

Proof:

Let us assume that the server is in Paris and they have a perfect geodesic line from Iraq to Paris.

For clarification: geodesic lines are the SHORTEST POSSIBLE DISTANCE between 2 points on a sphere.

image.thumb.png.7a274f4c2cbdf048846873c84f13ac64.png

Taking a geodesic from the middle of Iraq to Paris gives us 3823 km.

3823000 m/(299792458 m/s) (the speed of light) = 0.0127521554 s = 12.8 ms

(Edit: electrons travel at about walking speed, but the signal speed in copper is close to but less than the speed of light. However, this does not disprove anything below)

However, ping is not one way, ping means the time it takes for a packet to travel to the server and back, meaning the lowest POSSIBLE PING from Iraq (because this is a geodesic, so this is the SHORTEST possible distance to Paris) is 12.8*2 ms = 25.6 ms. Their pings in game are 10, 11 ms - physically impossible even if they had a 3800 km fiber cable directly to the ovh datacenters.

Not only that, but their packets don't travel along geodesics, there is routing, there is jitter, which changes the ping, it adds more latency on top, so you can add any number to their smallest possible ping to get closer to the real smallest possible ping.

In any case; they have less than half of the smallest possible ping along the shortest possible distance from Iraq to the Panda server in France, which means: they are spoofing their ping*, which has a high probability of being part of a fuller cheat.

And some food for thought (same clan, same country):

*: Addendum; ping spoofing can be done clientside, if needed I can link a public source which can spoof pings, it is by logic the same exact reading/writing of memory as a cheat.

If there is some doubt about the distance of that geodesic, I can add a calculation of it by latitude and longitude =)

Edited by Wiz

i'd like to point out that cheaters have no principles; if you use one cheat, it's easy to use another. even more, they are cheating out in the open without even having the decency to hide it. 

its exactly what concerns me   , most cheat engines and menus etc got this ping spoof into them , so most brain deads just set it to on regardless not knowing what it does ,i think if u have ping spoof , u have something else aswell , cuz cheats come in a package , as dode said  " if you use one cheat , its easy to use another"   ,  cuz there is noway in hell someone in iraq to have 11  ping ,, people who live next to the server got like 9 - 12 ping , plus these guys "like mstr-lova"  somedays they have 100 ping and the other day they have 9 - 11 ping , somedays they play like gods and they know each player location , the other day they are bots who get minus KDR . just saying

image.png

Edited by ToXicLife
add

they are clean but anti ddos block them that my host support and fenix know very well ovh anti ddos 

so making topic for ban to good player for use vpn bcz they can't join server they got black screen this stupidity

image.png.6722c08fa0ad3dea79371d0127b28e1a.png

Edited by B7ackhawk

I am sorry but vpn cannot make your ping, 10% of what it was before, this is clearly ping spoofing, it is physically impossible to have 11 ms from anywhere in iraq, I proved it mathematically as well.

2 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Why not? I would like to see the vpn which can turn 100 ping into 10 ping

did you even try read anti ddos block them ? they can't join ? LOL how they can join then run vpn ? how ZClient  will stay connect when you try run vpn ? come on stop it 

That is not even the official site of it, its https://ufovpn.io

According to them themselves, it will only reduce some of your latency in PUBG, because they have special servers for it, they did not mention anything about making ping in bf4 10% as big as before

Edited by Wiz

A lot of misunderstand in here.
1. Ping measured on test will never be accurate unless you run your server literally in your home.
2. Anti-ddos and entity (any player on the server) with sending packets to it is a normal thing, how can they ddos with just joining on their ip even on vpn lol.
3. How can they get 10 ping from Iraq to Germany?
4. Tasks also are nothing here, you can easily hide anything from there.

We can talk in other way here, I can give app to listen for one game function address and see what does it return