ZLOFENIX Games

I have hope from zloemu group about Battlefield 2042 (all zlo devs and pirate guyz asap)!!!!

Hello if you are devs of zlo or pirate guyz plz as like you made servers for battlefield 4 and 3 plz you guyz also make servers for bf 2042 plz cuz i dont have money well majority of the guyz dont have money for a copy of STANDARD edition  with price of 60 dollars so plz i will support you with money less as much as i can but you have to give us servers and mp gameplay of bf 2042 :/ plz...

7 часов назад, HABSHI сказал:

Hello if you are devs of zlo or pirate guyz plz as like you made servers for battlefield 4 and 3 plz you guyz also make servers for bf 2042 plz cuz i dont have money well majority of the guyz dont have money for a copy of STANDARD edition  with price of 60 dollars so plz i will support you with money less as much as i can but you have to give us servers and mp gameplay of bf 2042 :/ plz...

You have $1000+ PC to play BF2042 but dont have 60 buсks to buy it?

well for your conformation i have i7 3770 , 16gb ram ,gigabyte h77 d3h mobo ,1.23TB HDD,120GB ADATA SP580 ssd, rx470 nitro + 4 gb card and 600 watt psu which is all cost 350$ and took me about 1.5 years to build  so this system also cant run all games on high on 1080p it can run any game but not on high i mean soo thats why i want the servers 

• 5 months later...