ZLOFENIX Games

Medal of Honor Warfighter Client

Hello guys...
Just noticed there's MOHW server files and setup instructions already available in the ZLOEMU FAQ, but i can't find anything regarding the client files or on how to connect to the server.

Did i miss something or is it still coming?

Hey guys,
After some experimenting i figured it out hehehehehe.
So i added the Battlefield Install.bat file to the original EA Origin downloaded version of the game and after running it and installing it it became detectable by ZClient wich allows to start the game directly from ZClient. I also added the updated Punkbuster Files folder. image.png.7e7a89894953f07e5edc04cdca7b8327.png
image.png.1ca6fab44a57b3e01f4ebb5457943daa.png
There's a test server available at the in-game server browser, at the menu just went to multiplayer » Find Game » Server Browser and joined the server, everything seems to be working fine apart from all unlocks being locked.
Thank you anyway guys, hope this also helps anyone trying to get it working...

Edited by Dafh101
On 5/21/2021 at 7:08 AM, ZLOFENIX said:

ZInstaller is universal for almost any ea game.

MOHW - can be downloaded from zlorigin or license, in future will be torrent.

Yeah been testing it, found a bug i think, after i join a server and quit back to the multiplayer menu/server browser i am not able to join another server right after, when i try to join another server after i quit the previous one i get an endless joining loop and have to alt+f4 to exit the game, to be able to join another server right after quitting a previous one i have to get back to the main menu, enter the single player menu and then get back to the main menu and multiplayer menu/server browser again.
After leaving any server the player count on that server remains 1 even if i was only player in server...

Edited by Dafh101
9 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Fixed, i think.

Great!
I will test it, Thank you ZLOFENIX!

One more thing, is there a way to unlock everything from start at server or client side like Battlefield?
I think because this game is so old it makes no sense to grind for all unlocks anymore...

Edited by Dafh101

ZLOFENIX Just tested the fix, here's what i could gather,

I can now join another server right after i quit the a server, however, i cannot join the same server i just quit, when i try it results in an error message.
I also tried quitting a server then going back to the main menu, then the single player menu, then all the way back to the server browser and still couldn't join the same server i just quit, results in same error message.
I can only join the same server i just quit after i have joined a different server.

Sem Título.png

12 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Strange, all was ok, will check.

About unlocks - not from my side, on server with params - same as bf3 i think.

About unlocks, i tried adding the "-SyncedBFSettings.AllUnlocksUnlocked true" parameter to the Win32Game.cfg file like i did in BF3 but it doesn't work in MOHW.

37 минут назад, Dafh101 сказал:

About unlocks, i tried adding the "-SyncedBFSettings.AllUnlocksUnlocked true" parameter to the Win32Game.cfg file like i did in BF3 but it doesn't work in MOHW.

Must be new empty line in file end, maybe you missed it?

AllUnlocksUnlocked - exists in exe, all other - dunno.

5 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Must be new empty line in file end, maybe you missed it?

AllUnlocksUnlocked - exists in exe, all other - dunno.

Already done with empty line at the end, does not wokr... I don't think it can be done the same way in MOHW...
Gonna keep looking for it, at Manu discord server i saw him tell someone to max the rank level at the db

• 1 month later...

ZLOFENIX after using the server for some time now i could verify that the errors people get when quitting and joining servers is related to Pre-round configuration.
If i set Game.DisablePreRound to 1 and attempt to exit end re-enter a sever no errors occur, if i set Game.DisablePreRound to 0 and attempt to exit and re-enter a server errors will occur.
The problem with setting Game.DisablePreRound to 1 locks the game in pre-round and the match doesn't start until at least 4 or more players are in the game depending on gamemode, i have been locked in pre-round with 4 players in server and couldn't start match until i disabled pre-round.
Hope that was helpful and hope you can fix this...

Edited by Dafh101