ZLOFENIX Games

Origin problems

aragorn2033

Hi, I have problems with Origin, when I select the server It gives me the error: Message of the Day: Windows XP or Vista users: due to a security update, you need the newest version of the Origin client to continue. Please uninstall your current version then install the update available (using Chrome or Fierifox only) at www.origin.com .... How can I fix it? Can anyone help me?

On 5/16/2021 at 10:40 PM, aragorn2033 said:

Hi, I have problems with Origin, when I select the server It gives me the error: Message of the Day: Windows XP or Vista users: due to a security update, you need the newest version of the Origin client to continue. Please uninstall your current version then install the update available (using Chrome or Fierifox only) at www.origin.com .... How can I fix it? Can anyone help me?

If you want to play BF3-BF4 multiplayer, then go and use launchers, zlorigin not needed for joining server.

1 час назад, Olga247 сказал:

I have the same problem.
I wanted to update TS4, but I couldn't.
I set up Zlorigin but it hasn't worked(

Same problem is not reading anything. Run zlorigin from zclient.

7 hours ago, HusseinAliM said:

If you want to play BF3-BF4 multiplayer, then go and use launchers, zlorigin not needed for joining server.

I didn't solve anything, the same error :( I downloaded the launcher but when I join a server I get the error from the origin, what should I do?

20 hours ago, aragorn2033 said:

I didn't solve anything, the same error :( I downloaded the launcher but when I join a server I get the error from the origin, what should I do?

For now some launchers have problems because of new updates, 

You can try ZloGUILauncher or 34H launcher for that, before trying you just need to redownload Client.zip and extract files into bf3 game root.

or another way [WORKED FOR ME]

Join BF3 servers by Zlo site and try now : https://zloemu.net/servers/bf3

Edited by HusseinAliM