ZLOFENIX Games

Cannot run multiple server instances after server launcher update

Hi there,

Just wanted to report that after the latest server launcher update i'm not able to start more than one server, i am able to successfully run one server for each game (BF3, BF4 and BFH) but not multiple servers for one game.
When i try to start a second server instance for the same game the ZLO server launcher disconnects and all servers get offline state.
All server ports and general configuration are correct, i always had up to 4 servers of each game running with no problems in the previous version of the server launcher, i have correctly added all configuration to the new server launcher as i am able to run one server for each game with no problems.

1 час назад, Dafh101 сказал:

Hi there,

Just wanted to report that after the latest server launcher update i'm not able to start more than one server, i am able to successfully run one server for each game (BF3, BF4 and BFH) but not multiple servers for one game.
When i try to start a second server instance for the same game the ZLO server launcher disconnects and all servers get offline state.
All server ports and general configuration are correct, i always had up to 4 servers of each game running with no problems in the previous version of the server launcher, i have correctly added all configuration to the new server launcher as i am able to run one server for each game with no problems.

You need different auth for each server, common reason - you runned some two servers with same auth.