ZLOFENIX Games

i cheated , im sorry

I admit that I cheated and I am at fault, I think you can see that I created a lot of accounts to replay a bf4, without cheating this time I understood my mistakes and I would do it more, I cheated twice I understood that it was useless and I would not do it again the third time, if I get banned in 2 days it is proof that it is useless, and in this message I just wanted to ask for ... a second chance for ZLOEMU, I know that sounds weird from a cheater. but i really apologize, and i swear i wouldn't cheat again, and if you could give me a second chance, if you unban me i will thank you by stop cheating
Edited by Badger45
31 minutes ago, Badger45 said:

I admit that I cheated and I am at fault, I think you can see that I created a lot of accounts to replay a bf4, without cheating this time I understood my mistakes and I would do it more, I cheated twice I understood that it was useless and I would not do it again the third time, if I get banned in 2 days it is proof that it is useless, and in this message I just wanted to ask for ... a second chance for ZLOEMU, I know that sounds weird from a cheater. but i really apologize, and i swear i wouldn't cheat again, and if you could give me a second chance, if you unban me i will thank you by stop cheating

nobody cares , you will get unbanned next year :gtfo:

2 minutes ago, Badger45 said:

Я действительно не понимаю причину, по которой ты меня оскорбляешь, мне очень жаль

this is the date u will get unbanned at

Badger Forum 2022-04-05 18:45:26
44 minutes ago, Badger45 said:

dude, what you did is bad. you not only cheated on Origin, but also on zlo. your only chance is to play offline now. maybe, you don't like the game. so, try another one because you seem to always use cheats in this one. 

10 hours ago, DodeMan said:

dude, what you did is bad. you not only cheated on Origin, but also on zlo. your only chance is to play offline now. maybe, you don't like the game. so, try another one because you seem to always use cheats in this one. 

at my age we are very oblivious to this, but it's my fault
I would have reacted like that if someone had spoken to me normally

cheated on origin> got banned, came here and started cheating here> got banned.
the fact that you did it is already stupid, because in multiplayer games you play against people and the essence of the game is to compete on an equal footing, and you cheated.
BUT even more stupid is that you do not understand why you are being insulted after all this.
You deserve both the ban and the insults. If it is unpleasant for you to listen to insults, just [MOD], no one here will regret and forgive you

Edited by Brendo
14 hours ago, Badger45 said:

Science & Math - Retarded Meme PNG Image | Transparent PNG Free Download on  SeekPNG