ZLOFENIX Games

Playing Syndicate (2012) co-op missions offline?

Hello everyone. I have no idea where else I can ask about this and this seems like the only place where I might get an answer.

All I want is to launch cooperative missions in Syndicate in offline, solo. I do not need LAN connection or any other connection - I want to know if it is possible to launch those missions completely offline.

Now, what I know... It is possible to launch coop maps via the console, but the game only loads the map itself, without AI, weapons or anything else. -webmode MP attribute seems to work, but using int prompts the game to refuse launching the coop maps - console says that you has to choose the valid profile first. Launching the maps through campaign menu is possible, but doing so seem to swithc  the game into SP mode, so the map loads, once again, without AI or any other stuff.

I've also been told that in BF3 "coop could be launched externally via the snowroller interface", but I can't seem to find any more information about snowroller and how to access its interface, and if this method will even work for Syndicate.

All in all, it seems that all is needed is to bypass the profile check - then the maps could be launched just fine. And there are many lucrative lines in the files of the Syndicate that make it seem like an easy thing. However, I'm a noobie and I need help, so I wonder if anyone around this place will be able to provide any...

Thank you.

-webMode COOP -Origin_NoAppFocus -AuthCode WAHAHA_IMMA_ZLO_TOKEN -requestState State_CreateCoOpPeer -requestStateParams "<data level=\"Levels/COOP_007/COOP_007\" difficulty=\"NORMAL\" personaref=\"2\" levelmode=\"coop\" logintoken=\"WAHAHA_IMMA_ZLO_TOKEN\"></data>"

Its for bf3 coop server. I dont think it will work on your game. Especially offline.

• 2 years later...