ZLOFENIX Games

Hi, I have been trouble with the download speed of ZLorigin.

My internet is 20mb, and in previous downloads it was very fast, reaching 2K download speed, but now it does not exceed 200 and quickly drops to 0 and is interrupted. What I can do? :C

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Apachi1804
      hi have a good time
      I can't download the required items of the game through the ZlOrigin and when entering the ZLOrigin to download files the Zclient writes this error that I do not know what it is

I've also done these things:
      Test with VPN
      Change DNS
      Testing with different networks.
      Uninstall and reinstall software
      TURN OFF Firewall
      Turn off antivirus
      I tested this last night and it downloaded a bit, but after that error <Cloud 1 err 28>was shown, I couldn't download at all and the game needs an essential update.

tanks for helping me

• By aryferry
      Zlorigin is too slow, I need the torrent so that my PC doesn't have to be on for hours
    • By mrsglacia
      Hi everyone, 
      it's been two days since I've been trying to run zlorigin to update the sims4, the game runs without it being opened, but zlorigin just crashes constantly, even though I follow the opening steps precisely. (run zclient first, and from there click the button 'run zlorigin')
      I followed every step suggested in the FAQ already, including running the bat file to clear the cache, check the compatibility settings, I even tried to unistall and reinstall everything, but everything still won't function..
      I hope someone can help me!:)
      Thanks in advance for everyone's support, I'll attack some screenshots from my last attempt

• By kerrog
      при запуске ZLorigin пишет что сетевая авторизация временно недоступна а при входе пишет что я не в сети.
    • By TaterTot827
      When trying to download Zclient, it always stops me and gives the error: 

"the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more details"

Firewall and antivirus are all down. 
      Zclient will not even give me anything besides creating the shortcut before displaying the error. Has been happening for 2 hours. Have restarted the computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled our web browser. At a loss for what next now
    • By VonifyQF
      So i installed the BF4 game and it worked out perfectly and it was very well. But now I wanna uninstall it again and i remembered about the certificate that it installed. I made a screenshot of it as i installed it back then and I didnt really care about that warning. So now i read it and it scared it because now my PC is extremly important because of this online school and stuff and i wanna protect it. So could someone pls tell me on how to uninstall this certificate? Pls, i really need help with that
    • By Scylla55123
      Could someone please help me out?
      I am trying to install TS2 with ZLOrigin, but after 10-15 minutes installing it crashes and gives me the crash report. I have no anti-virus on and I have also changed the settings of the firewall adn reinstalled it but it still crashes.
    • By AnaHanaku
      Hi, first of all the problem I have not only affects the ZlOrigin but also the ZClient. Yesterday I reinstalled both programs since I finally have the other hard disk for more space for the games. I installed them without any problem until I tried to download The Sims 3, I fixed the problem by closing everything and reinstalling the ZlOrigin as recommended in the FAQ since it is a common error and I usually get it when I spend a lot of time without touching the application. After that I started having trouble downloading because it said that there was a problem with the internet, I closed the application and tried to download again. This time the download start without problem although I always download below 700kb, being that before I downloaded above 1mb and I have not changed my internet on the contrary I am receiving more. Yesterday I had to pause the download and today I entered to continue it, it started without problem until I began to see that the download speed was lowering, I decided to pause it and then resume after a minute, the download tried to resume and then close the download window, the ZlOrign and then ZClient. I opened the programs again, ZClient always opens as an administrator while ZlOrigin I had to open as or without administrator; even doing it this way the problem continued, the download came to a certain speed and then went down and closed without resuming the download, I paused it or let it be, both programs ended up closing completely. I deleted the cache of the ZlOrigin, uninstalled it and installed, uninstalled and installed the ZClient, I made sure to have the Origin activated and everything closed but the problem continues. Currently if I open the programs after a few minutes they both close from one without having anything downloading, just for having them open.
      I hope someone can help me with this problem, it's the first time I've encountered this problem and from what I could see there are no other similar cases or maybe I haven't been able to find the post. If you can help me giving me ideas to solve the error or giving me the link to some post where you had the same problem and got a solution, I would appreciate it.
      ◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢
      Buenas, en primer lugar el problema que tengo no sólo afecta al ZlOrigin sino también al ZClient. Ayer reinstalé ambos programas ya que finalmente tengo el otro disco duro para más espacio para los juegos. Los instalé sin ningún problema hasta que intenté descargar Los Sims 3, arreglé el problema cerrando todo y reinstalando el ZlOrigin como se recomienda en las FAQ ya que es un error muy común y que suelo tener cuando paso mucho tiempo sin tocar la aplicación. Después de eso empecé a tener problemas para descargar porque decía que había un problema con Internet, cerré la aplicación e intenté descargar de nuevo. Esta vez la descarga comenzó sin problemas aunque siempre bajo de 700kb, siendo que antes bajé por encima de 1mb y no he cambiado mi internet por el contrario estoy recibiendo más. Ayer tuve que pausar la descarga y hoy entré a continuarla, comenzó sin problema hasta que empecé a ver que la velocidad de descarga bajaba, decidí pausarla y luego reanudarla después de un minuto, la descarga intentó reanudarse y luego cerrar la ventana de descarga, el ZlOrign y luego el ZClient. Volví a abrir los programas, ZClient siempre se abre como administrador mientras que ZlOrigin tuve que abrirlo como administrador o sin administrador; aún haciéndolo así el problema continuó, la descarga llegó a cierta velocidad y luego bajó y se cerró sin reanudar la descarga, lo pausé o lo dejé, ambos programas terminaron cerrándose completamente. Borré el caché del ZlOrigin, lo desinstalé e instalé, desinstalé e instalé el ZClient, me aseguré de tener el Origen activado y todo se cerró pero el problema continúa. Actualmente si abro los programas después de unos minutos ambos se cierran de uno sin tener nada descargado, solo por tenerlos abiertos.
      Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con este problema, es la primera vez que me encuentro con este problema y por lo que pude ver no hay otros casos similares o tal vez no he podido encontrar el post. Si puedes ayudarme dándome ideas para resolver el error o dándome el enlace a algún post en el que hayas tenido el mismo problema y hayas conseguido una solución, te lo agradecería.
    • By ilamomsen
      Hello,
      recently, when i tried to update the sims 4 the download blocked like after 5 minutes as there was no internet connection and then zlorigin bug and closes. 
      I tried to unistall everything but now i have the same problem and i can't install the sims 4.
      I have windows 10 and disabled antivirus and firewall, why? Before it worked perfectly.
    • By Mcarreras
      Tenía los sims 4 ya descargados con todas sus expansiones, fui a actualizarlos y no me dejó. Desistale todo y ahora no me deja instalarlos nuevamente desde zlorigin me aparece que están en cola y nada más.