ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 3 Zlo server instant crashes.

DDOS? Special shutdowns from DICE/EA?

What's going on, why are the good ones always unstable but the bad ones always up?

Few care about TDM where you can't use all weapons because of some cry baby admin, or squad deathmatch or gunmaster. Good, normal, big conquest and Good TDM where anything goes at like 1000 kills on map rotation. It's very simple. Is there a problem with the zclient server side? I've noticed the BF3 client continually crashes 2 or 3 times before it works. Is this because the player client is dealing with the registration update bypass? Who is maintaining this and where do the users go for advocacy? Why can't people open general discussion topics for BF3?

>DICE/EA

Lol, no.

>client crashes

What? Runned from which launcher? What in logs?

>maintaining

Emu coder - server, zclient, zserver - only me.

>general discussion

Did you even tried to look at regional forums, which have subforums for all games?

20 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

>DICE/EA

Lol, no.

>client crashes

What? Runned from which launcher? What in logs?

>maintaining

Emu coder - server, zclient, zserver - only me.

>general discussion

Did you even tried to look at regional forums, which have subforums for all games?

You really need assistance. Maybe the VU people can help?

You're right about my launcher. It's outdated though it was working well for so long. It was Evonix's.

And yes, the subforum for english discussion pertaining to BF3 is nonexistent lmao. That's my point. Try it....

-> English -> Battlefield 3 -> ??? No general topic category or capability in simply posting in the BF3 directory (I don't want to flood support channel with general BF3 related discussion) ... If I want to have specific open discussion about BF3, I'm forced to go to off topic. Last time I went there and tried to discuss BF3, your staff reprimanded me for discussing BF3. -_-

10 часов назад, SH2860 сказал:

You really need assistance. Maybe the VU people can help?

You're right about my launcher. It's outdated though it was working well for so long. It was Evonix's.

And yes, the subforum for english discussion pertaining to BF3 is nonexistent lmao. That's my point. Try it....

-> English -> Battlefield 3 -> ??? No general topic category or capability in simply posting in the BF3 directory (I don't want to flood support channel with general BF3 related discussion) ... If I want to have specific open discussion about BF3, I'm forced to go to off topic. Last time I went there and tried to discuss BF3, your staff reprimanded me for discussing BF3. -_-

Lol, vu will not help in anything.

https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/forum/166/

On 3/11/2021 at 1:43 AM, Garry said:

Why is the question asked in the topic where the servers are discussed?    :facepalm:

It was about the servers crashing. Why doesn't your forum have a general BF3 discussion category?:facepalm:

• 2 months later...