ZLOFENIX Games

Фига там бахнуло.

Цитата

here it is fuck you all nasvarsko in the ass everyone else in battlefield 4 cheat use WH no one fucks me when I report a cheater they hide in places where pussies use airplane snipers and other shit swallows 300 trillion bullets and kills me once I report and get .!.
so I downloaded the cheat from google to fuck their sweet mother because they are pussies and shit and then come the admins who are fierce shit and only you to ban the same dick is with this shit ZLOrigin where many people are banned from the original because of you retards who lead this page mother fuck you in pussy me so I downloaded the cheat from google to fuck their sweet mother because they are pussies and shit and then come the admins who are fierce shit and only you to ban the same dick is with this shit ZLOrigin where many people are banned from the original because of you retards who lead this page mother fuck you in pussy me why because of you monkeys and retards who prefer to ban players like pussies than to see first what the problem is and to kick a person from the server if he continues then ban from the server to the mental hospital and what are we normal players who used the quote to do fuck you mother i drool your retarded why because of you monkeys and retards who prefer to ban players like pussies than to see first what the problem is and to kick a person from the server if he continues then ban from the server to the mental hospital and what are we normal players who used the quote to do fuck you mother i drool your retarded your dick hurts and that Serbs play on the server because I am one of the same Serbs and I count Russians as friends, but after this I have a feeling that you are the new USSR and not the Russian Federation so enjoy your game on your shitty launcher that's why your servers fail because of cheats and other dicks 3/4 servers empty only 2 panda servers are full and illegal 66/64 players you can still enter the same 1 more reason why I downloaded the cheat second cheaters other cheaters are more common but no one fucks innocent players so those same innocent players take off various commands to fuck their mother and then those same zithers shit that innocent zithers are real zithers and get banned again what I would say your bans are mistakes inspired by that that you're st upid as fuck and that you have a little more admin to watch the players would be nice but since you don't have it fuck it I expect an answer from you non-computer idiots as soon as possible, and when we solve the problem, count on me not going back to this shit of yours and that I would rather buy a game from a real original or steam than here where I am unprotected from you stupid monkeys and you lost me too. As for me, I have nothing more to tell you except that you are ratards not only you but the whole administration here and now goodbye and nice

On 3/9/2021 at 1:34 PM, ZLOFENIX said:

Фига там бахнуло.

He wrote quite a big novel :D you can see and feel how devastated he is that he will not be able to play a free bf4 because his brain is developed to the point where you tell him "Small Coca-Cola and 2 cheeseburgers" and he fulfills your order.