ZLOFENIX Games

Zclient failing to initiate download

When trying to download Zclient, it always stops me and gives the error: 

"the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more details"

Firewall and antivirus are all down. 

Zclient will not even give me anything besides creating the shortcut before displaying the error. Has been happening for 2 hours. Have restarted the computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled our web browser. At a loss for what next now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Apachi1804
      hi have a good time
      I can't download the required items of the game through the ZlOrigin and when entering the ZLOrigin to download files the Zclient writes this error that I do not know what it is

I've also done these things:
      Test with VPN
      Change DNS
      Testing with different networks.
      Uninstall and reinstall software
      TURN OFF Firewall
      Turn off antivirus
      I tested this last night and it downloaded a bit, but after that error <Cloud 1 err 28>was shown, I couldn't download at all and the game needs an essential update.

tanks for helping me

• By rootsh4rp
      I tried disabling firewall, using mobile internet, vpn, other provider, nothing helped
    • By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By aryferry
      Zlorigin is too slow, I need the torrent so that my PC doesn't have to be on for hours
    • By catace08
      Hello! I tried to run ZLOrigin with ZClient but it said "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and then "06000508 00000000". there´s a screenshot about it. 
      I uninstalled and reinstalled ZLOrigin again but it still doesn´t work. I don´t know what else can i do

• By sabriturnak
      Cuando pongo conectar me aparece al segundo desconectado. Alguien puede ayudarme? Ya lo instale y desinstale. 
    • By ayvee
      Всем привет.
      В общем мой дружбан столкнулся с этой проблемой. Я нашёл тут пару похожих тем и в основном причина в интернет соединении. Ещё вариант с кривой Виндой, но переустановить сейчас нет возможности.
      Так вот собственно вопрос у меня — как это проверить? На какой параметр этого интЫрнета нужно смотреть чтобы сказать: "Да, так быть не должно. Это плохой показатель."

Решили значит вчера с друганами поиграть во что-нибудь по сети и выбор пал на BF3. Открыли для себя ZLO, скачали, установили. У двоих всё нормально, а у третьего минут через 10–15 ZClient отключается и игра закрывается. Один живёт от нас далеко, а у меня и тот у которго проблема, провайдер один и тот же. У него ещё и оптика т.к. он чуть дальше живёт в частном секторе. И в основном на инет у нас тут никто не жалуется.
      В лаунчере самый низкий пинг показывает 15–25, а в самой игре примерно 10–15.
      Это ж какой параметр за это отвечает, что люди с пингм за 200 играют без проблем (в смысле долго), а с 10-кой может считаться, что интернет соединение плохое? Слышал про какой-то jitter, но что-то ещё не доводилось его замерять самостоятельно.
      В общем есть ли какая-нибудь возможность проверить, в порядке всё с интернетом или нет?

Заранее спасибо.
      И отдельное спасибо за то, что поддерживаете и развиваете такой замечательный проект!
    • By mrsglacia
      Hi everyone, 
      it's been two days since I've been trying to run zlorigin to update the sims4, the game runs without it being opened, but zlorigin just crashes constantly, even though I follow the opening steps precisely. (run zclient first, and from there click the button 'run zlorigin')
      I followed every step suggested in the FAQ already, including running the bat file to clear the cache, check the compatibility settings, I even tried to unistall and reinstall everything, but everything still won't function..
      I hope someone can help me!:)
      Thanks in advance for everyone's support, I'll attack some screenshots from my last attempt

• By kerrog
      при запуске ZLorigin пишет что сетевая авторизация временно недоступна а при входе пишет что я не в сети.