ZLOFENIX Games

Why a good player plays with hacking ?

52 minutes ago, badassery said:

Waw 1 kill, waaw. Record 5+ kills :) and nice name "goodbyezlo" but you keep coming back :)

Comrade, instead of this ridiculous game. You know this player is a cheater. You saw it clearly. Is there a problem with me? No problem, I do not send messages anymore, it is better for them to cheat. If I knew you had a problem with me, I would never send a message so that the cheaters could play easily.So the same goodbyezlo :]

1 minute ago, goodbyezlo said:

Comrade, instead of this ridiculous game. You know this player is a cheater. You saw it clearly. Is there a problem with me? No problem, I do not send messages anymore, it is better for them to cheat. If I knew you had a problem with me, I would never send a message so that the cheaters could play easily.So the same goodbyezlo :]

"You know this player is a cheater." - I know many players who can do exactly the same kill as him, I know very good pilots and I've seen a lot of weak players trying to block another player :)
Record longer video and a free tip - use smoke grenades, drop the smoke, and stay in it, if he kills you in thick smoke - GOOD he will receive vacation but if he can't - sorry :)

26 minutes ago, badassery said:

"You know this player is a cheater." - I know many players who can do exactly the same kill as him, I know very good pilots and I've seen a lot of weak players trying to block another player :)
Record longer video and a free tip - use smoke grenades, drop the smoke, and stay in it, if he kills you in thick smoke - GOOD he will receive vacation but if he can't - sorry :)

So accept that he is a deceiver. I also play almost every day. My friend, I accept your words. The trick is great. But I do not send any more messages. I let them cheat. And expel those for whom there is no evidence or film every day. I see the list of deportees every day. Where are their documents? Answer

Давно не было жалоб на читеров в тройке. Думал, что будет что-то интересное. Но увы видео ни о чем :с 

3 minutes ago, An1k said:

Давно не было жалоб на читеров в тройке. Думал, что будет что-то интересное. Но увы видео ни о чем :с 

Малышка, этот сервер пустой, что тебе неинтересно. Если присмотреться, будет интереснее :]

1 hour ago, goodbyezlo said:

So accept that he is a deceiver. I also play almost every day. My friend, I accept your words. The trick is great. But I do not send any more messages. I let them cheat. And expel those for whom there is no evidence or film every day. I see the list of deportees every day. Where are their documents? Answer

Another free tip - never say you're recording someone, just do it and report here :)  + ZLOFENIX will never going to ban a player without good proofs. 

3 hours ago, badassery said:

Another free tip - never say you're recording someone, just do it and report here :)  + ZLOFENIX will never going to ban a player without good proofs. 

And expel those for whom there is no evidence or film every day. I see the list of deportees every day. Where are their documents? Reply + If you did not correct my answer, I will send this message again.brother I have the right to know where the documents and videos of those who are banned every day are?

8 часов назад, goodbyezlo сказал:

Малышка, этот сервер пустой, что тебе неинтересно. Если присмотреться, будет интереснее :]

Совсем поехал?) Какая малышка? Куда присмотреться?) Я все по факту сказал. У моего соклана про пилота Марио могут быть подобные киллы тоже и что дальше? Нужно больше пруфов и точка

Just now, An1k said:

Совсем поехал?) Какая малышка? Куда присмотреться?) Я все по факту сказал. У моего соклана про пилота Марио могут быть подобные киллы тоже и что дальше? Нужно больше пруфов и точка

Спасибо умный! Пожалуйста, Ваше Превосходительство, как важное лицо в ассоциации, пришлите мне документы и видео людей, которых каждый день увольняют, а затем комментируйте. иначе. Я отправлю это сообщение повторно :]

8 hours ago, goodbyezlo said:

And expel those for whom there is no evidence or film every day. I see the list of deportees every day. Where are their documents? Reply + If you did not correct my answer, I will send this message again.brother I have the right to know where the documents and videos of those who are banned every day are?

Your terminology is weak or you use a very crappy translator. Yes, there is banned players every day and NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU THEIR DATA and EXACT CHEAT PATH, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOBODY , now stick to your topic about your hacker, try to prove 100% that he is a hacker and don't waste my time and stop repeating yourself, because I will start think that you are retard and I will have to remove you. Have a nice day :) 

Edited by badassery
Just now, badassery said:

Your terminology is weak or you use a very crappy translator. Yes, there is banned players every day and NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU THEIR DATA and EXACT CHEAT PATH, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOBODY , now stick to your topic about your hacker, try to prove 100% that he is a hacker and don't waste my time and stop repeat yourself, because I will start think that you are retard and I will have to remove you. Have a nice day :) 

What a good answer! I am happy with your interesting point of view. And again, the zlo site fires the players without a document and also with decent behavior. After recording our conversations and sending them to all YouTube channels, we will see who will win.:]

Just now, badassery said:

Your terminology is weak or you use a very crappy translator. Yes, there is banned players every day and NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU THEIR DATA and EXACT CHEAT PATH, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOBODY , now stick to your topic about your hacker, try to prove 100% that he is a hacker and don't waste my time and stop repeat yourself, because I will start think that you are retard and I will have to remove you. Have a nice day :) 

И я сообщил об этом сайте в полицию страны. И я это сделал. Меня даже оценили. Ты скоро пожалеешь. Не расстраивайся на меня. [goodbyezlo] Теперь вы понимаете, почему я попрощался :]

55 minutes ago, goodbyezlo said:

What a good answer! I am happy with your interesting point of view. And again, the zlo site fires the players without a document and also with decent behavior. After recording our conversations and sending them to all YouTube channels, we will see who will win.:]

I see that you are not happy with my answer (although it answers your question), no worries, If you have a problem with the forum and the project - you can always create your own project, your own forum and express your views there.

"И я сообщил об этом сайте в полицию страны."

У него переводчик хуже промта 95 это да, часто выходит месиво из слов.

Сообщил в полицию о сайте? Даже интересно на какую тему, за баны игроков античитом?

5 часов назад, goodbyezlo сказал:

Спасибо умный! Пожалуйста, Ваше Превосходительство, как важное лицо в ассоциации, пришлите мне документы и видео людей, которых каждый день увольняют, а затем комментируйте. иначе. Я отправлю это сообщение повторно :]

24 января - день открытых дверей в дурке? Санитара срочно. Пациент буянит 

I've removed his post restriction, I want to see what else he have to say + he use some free/cracked vpn but I still can see his real location, so BRING IT ON :D 

Edited by badassery