ZLOFENIX Games

Posibilidad

Hola a la comunidad.

Hace mucho que juego en los servidores de "ZLO" y me gustaría aportar algo a la comunidad.

Tengo varios servidores privados dedicados que no les hago uso hace ya unos cuantos meses y había pensado crear una par de servidores para BF4 y BF3.

Me gustaría saber como esta el tema de jugadores y si vale la pena aportarlos a la comunidad, mas que nada por pasar un buen rato.

Dispongo de 2 xeon :

2 Xeon dual 4 core a 3500

64G memoria

1G ancho de banda

Location EU

Dispongo de 2 AMD:

dual a 3500 6 core

64G RAM

1G ancho de banda

Location EU

Agradecería ideas, que mapas jugar y que mejoras añadir o mejor configuración del server, para poder jugar todos.

Esos servidores los tenia soportando juegos como el W*O*W o Battelfield 2142, con una media de 400 jugadores.

Ahora pido mas consejo que otra cosa y si vale la pena para levantar la comunidad de habla hispana (Incluido el restos de comunidad). Ya que el BF5 esta muy lleno de "Cheters", por lo menos aquí son mas legales :).

Solo pido ideas y si vale la pena..........

Un saludo a todos, por cierto los pondría enseguida online.

I hope that if the "Chetters" xD are punished, I think I remember that there are several servers running without punbuster, that is more of a problem, because many "kicks" of "Anticheat" itself may be skipped. The best thing is that my intention is to run the servers with the Punkbuster active for more security and thus be more legal. Well, without further ado, this afternoon (EU time) I will put it online,
would I just like to know where I have to make it known so that users know that it is online?
Txz
7 часов назад, ziocon сказал:
I hope that if the "Chetters" xD are punished, I think I remember that there are several servers running without punbuster, that is more of a problem, because many "kicks" of "Anticheat" itself may be skipped. The best thing is that my intention is to run the servers with the Punkbuster active for more security and thus be more legal. Well, without further ado, this afternoon (EU time) I will put it online,
would I just like to know where I have to make it known so that users know that it is online?
Txz

There is many my anticheats, enabled and can't be disabled. Pb - you can't create server without it, all servers with it. Just go to bans page on emu site.

All users will see it in launchers/game server page/emu server page. Also you can create thread here https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/forum/198/