ZLOFENIX Games

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Actually nospread is even harder to prove in spectator. There are only very rare cases where you can really definitely prove nospread. (Anecdote: there was a spectator video of ebashu before he was banned, and in 5 seconds of 15 minutes he hipfired at a wall and his bullets made a perfectly straight line. However the chance of this ever happening is so, so low, and it's so, so easy to miss it, since spectator videos can go for 10-60 minutes.)

As a general rule of thumb, it's almost impossible to prove 100% from gameplay videos, and even harder from spectator, and it's anyone's guess if someone's death was by nospread or not. However if you see someone using guns like the AEK, Famas, PDWs (in general, weapons which are weak at range due to high spread values) and beaming people across the map then some degree of suspicion is certainly justified. But Mr. Lilteezy here is a bit smarter than the average closet cheater, he plays ACE 21 and ACE 52 CQB, weapons which are fairly competent at ranges where other weapons such as the AEK-971 begin to fail.

tl;dr: to the rest of this people in this thread good luck proving anything especially since he could just toggle off his cheats when you ask him to record a video :derisive:

Well, to be honest with the bugs we've seen from spectator mode in past - it is most likely impossible to prove "No Spread" unless the player records a video, but we all know that he will record something other than what he shows. The macro reduces the recoil of the weapon to almost 0, no spread is like you're shooting with laser line, zero deviation, zero recoil, 100000% accuracy and in combination with calm hands it is like an aimbot. But tbh at the moment Panda is in charge and if they ban him this guy is done. Like if they ban his guids he will struggle to join again, even with new acc :D In 2015 there weren't many reports about hackers, because if a guy used a hack he went into the server's ban list and we forgot about it. Ban guids, ban ip.

#ps 
and its 2020, almost 2021 and there are still people who use hack in bf4, like.... wtf... what pathetic piece of **** you have to be to use a hack in a project that gives you the opportunity to play the game for free.

Edited by Brendo
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello this players look suspicious to me and to many players ingame  https://streamable.com/mi6p8z https://streamable.com/dn8lsp if u need more clips than that i will record more 

1. Lilteezy12 (lvl 123, ping 118) 2. Damage modifier/ no-spread 3. Panda Metro&locker 4.   

Posted Images

I agree with @Wiz , it is very difficult to prove something here, there is no 100% proves. You can suspect any good player.
@DodeMan , competitive in bf4? Its joke xD? The year 2021 is approaching, and you are asking why the player on ZloEmu is not in competitive ... LOL

1 hour ago, PsiMera said:

I agree with @Wiz , it is very difficult to prove something here, there is no 100% proves. You can suspect any good player.
@DodeMan , competitive in bf4? Its joke xD? The year 2021 is approaching, and you are asking why the player on ZloEmu is not in competitive ... LOL

@PsiMera dude, my point was if Lilteezy's so good, then he should be known. at least, someone should know him. or maybe, he lives under a rock :) 

33 минуты назад, DodeMan сказал:

@PsiMera dude, my point was if Lilteezy's so good, then he should be known. at least, someone should know him. or maybe, he lives under a rock :) 

why its "should be"? He play KD 2-3, this is not some abnormal to be a legend. Some players in leaderboard have 4-9 KD and for me they are no names...

1 minute ago, PsiMera said:

why its "should be"? He play KD 2-3, this is not some abnormal to be a legend. Some players in leaderboard have 4-9 KD and for me they are no names...

then, why does no one call them cheaters? 

1 минуту назад, DodeMan сказал:

then, why does no one call them cheaters? 

I am called a cheater every time I enter the game, what am I now a cheater? Millions of lemmings are not wrong? This is not an indicator at all ...

I very often come across a situation where a game above average is called cheats, so I am skeptical in this regard and in no hurry to accuse people of cheating if I have no proof. He may be a cheater, but you need proof, not suspicion

i don't call you a cheater. I don't call Sirsven a cheater. Black Goku. or any other good players. and none of them call each other a cheater. but almost everyone i know called this guy a cheater, or at least suspicious. there's a reason. 

1 minute ago, PsiMera said:

I very often come across a situation where a game above average is called cheats, so I am skeptical in this regard and in no hurry to accuse people of cheating if I have no proof. He may be a cheater, but you need proof, not suspicion

there are many videos, or sketches of him cheating. same cheat as By-Wick. aimbot, or damage modifier. probably aim. 

5 hours ago, DodeMan said:

there are many videos, or sketches of him cheating. same cheat as By-Wick. aimbot, or damage modifier. probably aim. 

His fire is not like other pro players , he always kill me with 2 shots and instant aiming , thats weird , all players miss sometimes even Wiz and Bartis 

Я изначально на всех моментах не заметил читов. про дамаг говорить завышенный стали и потом этот плагин, одному разработчику известно как работающий, выдал сообщение в дискорде. Для меня лично сомнительно про какие-то +40% дамага, потому как я все моменты пересматривал и там всё нормально с дамагом, он у него такой как и должен быть. А плагину этому что-то нет доверия. Я даже запустил свой сервер и проверял дамаг с АСЕ-21 чтобы разобраться реально ли там он завышен или нет.

3 hours ago, PsiMera said:

I initially did not notice cheats at all points. they started talking about the damage, and then this plugin, known to one developer as working, issued a message in the discord. For me personally, it is doubtful about some + 40% damage, because I reviewed all the moments and everything is fine with the damage, he has it as it should be. And this plugin is somehow not trusted. I even started my server and checked the damage from ACE-21 to find out if it was really overstated or not.

what about fenix let u used a hack and let see the anti cheat catch you or not ?

2 минуты назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

what about fenix let u used a hack and let see the anti cheat catch you or not ?

I don't want to download shit to my computer, even for a test. Maybe someone else will be called to check it...
I suggest you figure out how your plugin works with Fenix and let it decide. I base my opinion on videos